Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you guys on track? I took some pics of a couple of EVO's........

Here's a couple.

Ive got plenty of other pics floating around if any of your were on track??

Gary

·
Registered
606 Posts
I was there but my car stayed off the track, far to wet and most of all far to many idiots in there novas and xr2s an accident just waiting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did love that plain white evo 8 going around... fastest car on the track all day by a long shot!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I was there but my car stayed off the track, far to wet and most of all far to many idiots in there novas and xr2s an accident just waiting to happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did love that plain white evo 8 going around... fastest car on the track all day by a long shot!!

One of the new Norris Designs demo cars! ;)

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
yes i was there, i was on the track in the 11 - 12 slot, my first track experience and it was pretty good, i didnt go too mad, i was on when ther white scoob crashed in to the barrier, i also whooped a rally yellow scoob, he couldnt keep the ass of his car straigh lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
I was there
some pics of an evo.
I dont drive an evo thou i wish i did! however always been a fan and use these boards.
in fact that evo 8 passed me like i was stood still amazing!
Here is me in my 300BHP cavalier turbo

That red TM evo also passed me, along with an XR2 which i might add was blinding quick! cossie power i believe.

It was my first session apolagies to the owner of the evo (in behind me in the 3rd picture ) if i was holding you up i was trying to get past the pack in front and being very reserved due to lack of experiance.

Also must add thanks to olly hewitt for the pictures visit www.tracksnaps.com he may have taken some of evo's.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Only EVO ones i took im afraid, and in all fairness whoever mentioned the XR2 as a chav, he had one hell of a set up and was ****ing over most on the corners, got knows what he had but it flew..

·
Registered
35 Posts
Domintry,

dont suppose you got any of my cavalier?

Well said that XR2 was bloody rapid! my car isn't slow by any means but that thing made me look it!

mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
mikehturbo - Friend of mine might have a pic of your car from combe im not sure, he always takes shots of pretty much every car to make sure, so have a look (theres a cav but i can't be sure if it's yours) on the following page....

http://www.auto-focus.co.uk/

click combe then vauxhall.

And the rest of my lancer pics from the day..

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
all these pics and not one of mine lol, i must of hidden well, although mine doesnt look anything speacial with no graphics or anything :)

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Who owned the White V1 Extreme ?? That was for sale at Xtreme 2 weeks ago and is Simon Palmers old car :coolsm:

·
Registered
214 Posts
PREMIER said:

One of the new Norris Designs demo cars! ;)
Is Simons new demo car another 7 ? or 8 ?
Is it going to be ready for TOTB4 ?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts