Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that the MLR have reduced the charges for the day in reflection of the trade support we are now getting - club cars admission is now £6 with track sessions at £20 per 6 lap session. Goto http://www.rallyday.com for full details and list of cars and amp; clubs attending. Don't forget that DUKE video will be there getting footage for the upcoming Lancer video so if you want to be on it reserve your place.

Ralliart UK and amp; Co-ordsport as well as many other interesting traders will be supporting the day

Brian
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Combe usually are OK with cameras in cars provided secured properly. Duke Video will be mounting some pukka in car cameras in some Evo's on the day for the Lancer video.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brian,

is it £5 per session or £5 per day for the passengers? I'm hoping it's the first one...

How full are things looking at the moment?

I need to do something - my brake disks have been too flat for too long...

Chris

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does anyone know anybody who is going on the track with a 6R4 or Turbo 2 (or any 300BHP|PLS| group B stuff)? I want to go out as a passenger in either to convince myself that I should keep the EVO.

Cheers

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Darin/Brian---Just tried to sign up but the links dont seem to work?
(not my forte computers!)Need to get the 7 run-in by then....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Every member in the MLR will get a Rally Supercar Day booking form by the end of the week with the latest Mag.

If you are not a member you can send me a mail at [email protected] and amp; I will mail you a form.

Members now get free entry into the PIAA lighting draw to win £150 of lighting goodies of their choice.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian,

I have been a member for 9 months yet I haven't recieved my copy of the magazine yet?

Is there a renewal practice for the start of each year? Where can I send my cheque to?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts