Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

Just to let you know that the MLR have reduced the charges for the day in reflection of the trade support we are now getting - club cars admission is now £6 with track sessions at £20 per 6 lap session. Goto http://www.rallyday.com for full details and list of cars and amp; clubs attending. Don't forget that DUKE video will be there getting footage for the upcoming Lancer video so if you want to be on it reserve your place.

Ralliart UK and amp; Co-ordsport as well as many other interesting traders will be supporting the day

Brian
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello Brian

I`m having trouble,can not use the entry form on the web site?
Can you take bookings for track sessions and amp; car entries?

Regards
Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has anybody asked Warrender or another Import company if they can supply an E7 for the MLR stand for the day?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Brian

Take it we have our own area for parking up!
Are there a limited quantity of places in the Club area?

The cheques in the post anyway!!

Regards

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No limit on qty of Lancers, the more the better however need I bookings sooner than later to plan paddock area out. £6 guarantees you a spot.
I will check on the website download problem - meantime:
Track Time £20 per session. (Helmets and amp; strict 100dB noise limit) 1st come 1st served. Send Cheques to normal MLR Po Box Number marked Rallyday Booking

Cheers

Brian
[email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Colin,

After a rapid visit to Ralliart yesterday John Kirkham told us that they would be bringing their silver Evo7 down to display, along with a Makinen Monte Carlo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian,

Thanks for the booking form - cheque's in the post tomorrow. Anyone else from London/SE going?

Steve.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Brian

Cheque`s in the post , 2 x track session`s and amp; E6 on the stand .

See you all there http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Dave

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm sending mine through now...
How are the cars going to be organised ? In order ? In groups ?

If you want I can knock together some colourfull fact sheet type jobbies for the E-1-2-3 parking ranks to stick on posts and bang in the ground near each model group. Give build dates, production figures, engine spec, performace, rally wins, blah blah.. Just some information for visitors on the standard cars, that kind of thing.
Or am I being truly sad and should go back to working in my garage late at night.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the offer Tony but we already have a set of spec sheets and amp; stands (upto and amp; including Mak)to put next to the cars at a show which we will bring on the day

Bookings now coming thick and amp; fast, should be an excellent display of Lancers - keep em coming.....

Brian

Silver RS
Standard address is PO Box 2740, Radstock, Bath, BA3 2XZ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian,
Cheque is in the post for 1 track run and my IV on the stand.
Planning to bring a couple of friends, can they pay on the gate or is it best for them to call you before?
Cheers,
JeffIV

1 - 13 of 13 Posts