Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody from the North West fancy a trip down to Castle Combe for this one?

Sounds like it should be a good day, with on track action etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which route will u take , I live in Worcester so u may be driving past my door , cud meet with u guys on the way down.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably go down the night before and stay in Bath. Think we will be going down the M6 then M5 past Worcester. Hopefully there should be a few of us coming.

Anybody know anyone who is going with a 6R4 or Turbo 2? I really need to go out as a passenger in either just to convince myself not to buy one instead of the EVO.

Adrian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice to see that you are thinking of having the Northern Meet at this event - co-incidentally I was discussing a similar thing with Darin last night who is going to try to get all regions to do the same for a major annual meet - Watch This Space...

Adrian
There will definitely be multiple Turbo 2's and amp; 6R4's there on the day. Due to noise restrictions they will be running 1 at a time during the lunchtime untimed demo stage. We might be doing some kind of Ride for Charity type of thing in these cars during lunchtime depending on the owners flexibility and amp; what the circuit will let us do.

Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brian,

Cheers for that.

You obviously haven't heard Kevins Mak with the blitz system on. Its as loud as any 6R4 I've heard and if Lawrence goes his Buddy club exhaust was measured at 118 dB at Oulton in last year!!.

BTW I've posted the entry form off today.

I'll fork out a few quid for charity for a passenger ride in a 6R4. And if anyone wants to swap a drive in one for a few laps in my 6 they are more than welcome http://www.ltregister.f9.co.uk/graphics/happy1.gif border|EQU| 0 align|EQU| absmiddle >

Adrian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.