Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm organising a stag do in Cardiff for the end of March.

Can anyone recommend any bars, clubs, lap dancing establishments, eateries (possibly all you can eat type buffet) etc for 16 blokes aged between 20 and 50?

Thanks, Tony. :smthumbup

·
Registered
18,323 Posts
Tony PM Sarge hes from Cardiff and knows where to go.

Ive been there many a time with him on the lash:smthumbup

And theres plenty of parlours,so im told:rolleyes:

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm organising a stag do in Cardiff for the end of March.

Can anyone recommend any bars, clubs, lap dancing establishments, eateries (possibly all you can eat type buffet) etc for 16 blokes aged between 20 and 50?

Thanks, Tony. :smthumbup
Make sure you have a couple of pairs of boxing gloves with you, Friday and Saturday are fight nights :mhihi:

One of the places to go is Revolution opposite the castle, will have to queue to get in but worth it :smthumbup

Weatherspoons top of St mary street near bus terminus to start with, cheap booze :mhihi:

To be honest there are **** loads of pubs/clubs, just look at the queues outside and pick the one with the best women in the line :D

HTH

Jabb

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Make sure you have a couple of pairs of boxing gloves with you, Friday and Saturday are fight nights :mhihi:

One of the places to go is Revolution opposite the castle, will have to queue to get in but worth it :smthumbup

Weatherspoons top of St mary street near bus terminus to start with, cheap booze :mhihi:

To be honest there are **** loads of pubs/clubs, just look at the queues outside and pick the one with the best women in the line :D

HTH

Jabb
Happy days :D

Except for the boxing glove bit :blah:

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
larva lounge , oceaner is a good club. i live in between cardiff and swansea and swansea is much much better for a night out

·
Registered
5,968 Posts
What i would recommend is make sure you all wear england rugby shirts, actually there are shedloads of places to go in cardiff, and packed full of vulva

·
MLR Oldie
14,969 Posts
Been to Cardiff for a couple of stag do's. Can't remember what boozers / clubs / eateries we were in but it was great both times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts