Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
god how much dust dont think i can live with this might have been an expensive mistake anyone else find they have black wheel's after a day?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
ive noticed that my silver wheels are now nearly black! think i might get black wheels so it doesnt notice as much :D

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
My black wheels are going gun metal LOL

Go Anthracite/gun metal!!! lol

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Or you could just clean them!

·
Registered
6,448 Posts
god how much dust dont think i can live with this might have been an expensive mistake anyone else find they have black wheel's after a day?
how about after 30 mins:mhihi:. but i use my car for sprited drives which means i clean it when i get back home so i don't mind. Cracking pads thou

·
Premium Member
16,921 Posts
Sorry to see your arent happy with the dust aspect, ive never found the dust an issue myself and found it less than alot of other brands i tried, i guess it depends what your used to, unfortunatley you cant get that sort of performance without the dust.

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
6,121 Posts
Sorry to see your arent happy with the dust aspect, ive never found the dust an issue myself and found it less than alot of other brands i tried, i guess it depends what your used to, unfortunatley you cant get that sort of performance without the dust.

Cheers
Ian
+1

If your wanting good pads that'll put up with hard driving then your trade off is your gona get more noise and dust.

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
Do performance friction pads create less dust or are the carbotechs better ?
I need to buy some pads this week but not sure what to get, was wandering about project mu as well, has anyone got any fitted ?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts