Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 1224 Posts

· Registered
4,514 Posts
Pics as promised..if you tell me there wonky I might cry haha spent about an hour making sure they are straight...they look the nuts :smthumbup thanks again lee :)
look ok to me. dont suppose you fancy fitting mine when the turn up do ya :D

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
They look really good :smthumbup.
Lee, did you receive my order via PM earlier?
I am going to deal with orders tomorrow my friend as I need to get four orders all boxed up this evening ready to ship in the morning and also try and have some family time which is always important when you are busy :thumbup: (unless I get chance later this evening when things have calmed down)

Apologies for not dealing with the enquiries today straight away but I have been up since early this morning and I am still working now :wallbang:

I will respond to every enquiry within 24hrs, 48hrs at the very latest.

Cheers,
[email protected]

· Registered
50 Posts
I am going to deal with orders tomorrow my friend as I need to get four orders all boxed up this evening ready to ship in the morning and also try and have some family time which is always important when you are busy :thumbup: (unless I get chance later this evening when things have calmed down)

Apologies for not dealing with the enquiries today straight away but I have been up since early this morning and I am still working now :wallbang:

I will respond to every enquiry within 24hrs, 48hrs at the very latest.

Cheers,
[email protected]
No probs mate :smthumbup

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
you havent forgot about mine have you lee:cry:
I have the artwork here and its noted in my little blue book also :mhihi:
2x EVOLUTION IV side decals carbon domed.

I have not had chance to get the artwork done yet but I will as soon as things calm down buddy ok.

The doming has to be done in a temperature controlled environment away from dust etc so they can only be done at certain times of the day when things quieten down.

Cheers,
[email protected]

· Registered
2,473 Posts
I have the artwork here and its noted in my little blue book also :mhihi:
2x EVOLUTION IV side decals carbon domed.

I have not had chance to get the artwork done yet but I will as soon as things calm down buddy ok.

The doming has to be done in a temperature controlled environment away from dust etc so they can only be done at certain times of the day when things quieten down.

Cheers,
[email protected]
ok mate i'm just getting jeleous of all these carbon badges;)

lee its EVOLUTION VI
not hasselin was just reminding you im here:D

· Premium Member
34 Posts
Hi Lee.
Am I right in thinking that the price for a full kit of the Vinyl domed in carbon fibre is £49.
If this is right, how do I order a set for a FQ-340 Evo IX.

Cheers.
John

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Hi Lee.
Am I right in thinking that the price for a full kit of the Vinyl domed in carbon fibre is £49.
If this is right, how do I order a set for a FQ-340 Evo IX.

Cheers.
John
Hi John,
Sorry its a little confusing buddy but yes that is correct.
I also need to know about the red MR or carbon if preferred which is an additional £5.00 and shipping is £2.50.
If you can get your list sorted showing which colour options are required for them all and send that with payment that would be superb.
Also please include your MLR name as a reference.
Kind regards,
[email protected]

· Registered
30,820 Posts
:eek:right lee could you give me a price for the subaru and wrx badges on my mrs's sti. She's decided that the badges are plain and i should get her carbon:crackup:
your better half got a scooby sti :eek: buy her a evo ya tight git :D

121 - 140 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.