Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 1224 Posts

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
dont no if these are any good lee, but i want domed carbon.
Took these quickly this morning at work
Hi buddy,
Thats great thanks, looks easy enough too for the artwork :smthumbup
Price wise due to the amount of doming required, but these will look ace as they will be quite big! these would be £21.00, the same price as the EVOLITION VIII decal in our first thread plus £2.50 post.
As you have supplied artwork and helped me out I would do the first two for you @ £35.00 plus post.
Cheers,
[email protected]

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hi buddy,
Thats great thanks, looks easy enough too for the artwork :smthumbup
Price wise due to the amount of doming required, but these will look ace as they will be quite big! these would be £21.00, the same price as the EVOLITION VIII decal in our first thread plus £2.50 post.
As you have supplied artwork and helped me out I would do the first two for you @ £35.00 plus post.
Cheers,
[email protected]
ok mate as long as there the same size as the ones i'v got on, can you do me a pair and how do you want paying

thanks craig

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
ok mate as long as there the same size as the ones i'v got on, can you do me a pair and how do you want paying

thanks craig
Hi Craig,
Let me sort the artwork my friend and ill be in touch, I dont like taking any money until I am ready to start production, these should be ready in approx 1 week to 10 days due to previous orders.
Cheers,
[email protected]

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hi Craig,
Let me sort the artwork my friend and ill be in touch, I dont like taking any money until I am ready to start production, these should be ready in approx 1 week to 10 days due to previous orders.
Cheers,
[email protected]
ok lee just drop me a pm and i'll sort payment straight away for you
thanks craig:smthumbup

· Senior Citizen
3,930 Posts
Hi Craig,
Cheers,
[email protected]
I'll have a set of these in carbon too, but for an evo 5. Give us a shout when they're ready please.

Des

· Premium Member
5,872 Posts
lee i keep looking at this thread and the one about the plug covers you been doing and decided i need to come see your work as i cant wait till the rolling road day. you there tomorrow if so where is fcm ??

lee

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
lee i keep looking at this thread and the one about the plug covers you been doing and decided i need to come see your work as i cant wait till the rolling road day. you there tomorrow if so where is fcm ??

lee
Hi Lee,
I will be at FCM tomorrow from 3.30pm, no earlier I am afraid due to the plug cover work, domed decals and the flocking as most of this can not be done in the garage itself due to the environment.
I can bring some samples along if you like, ill pm you my moby :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]

61 - 80 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.