Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 437 Posts

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
you havent forgot about mine have you lee:cry:
I have the artwork here and its noted in my little blue book also :mhihi:
2x EVOLUTION IV side decals carbon domed.

I have not had chance to get the artwork done yet but I will as soon as things calm down buddy ok.

The doming has to be done in a temperature controlled environment away from dust etc so they can only be done at certain times of the day when things quieten down.

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
Hi Lee.
Am I right in thinking that the price for a full kit of the Vinyl domed in carbon fibre is £49.
If this is right, how do I order a set for a FQ-340 Evo IX.

Cheers.
John
Hi John,
Sorry its a little confusing buddy but yes that is correct.
I also need to know about the red MR or carbon if preferred which is an additional £5.00 and shipping is £2.50.
If you can get your list sorted showing which colour options are required for them all and send that with payment that would be superb.
Also please include your MLR name as a reference.
Kind regards,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #149 ·
Lee, how long is waiting time if I placed a order?

All domed style:-

3 Red FQ320
1 Red rear Mitsu logo
1 Red front Mitsu logo
1 Carbon Lancer logo
1 Carbon Evolution IX

Is that £50?

Thanks
Hiu buddy,
That pack price is £49.00 with UK shipping £2.50
MR in red domed is optional at £5.00
Many thanks,
[email protected]

PLEASE allow 7 days for manufacture although we have been getting them done well within the time frames to date :)

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Items from stock

Due to a few alterations to orders I have the following decals available for immediate shipping:

1x FQ-340 Carbon Domed (door/boot size)

3x FQ-400 Carbon Domed (door/boot size)

1x Evo 8/9 Rear Mitsi Logo Carbon Domed

5x Evo 8 Font Mitsi Logo Carbon flat finish

5x Evo 8 Front Mitsi Logo Red flat finish

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
hows it going mate i just want the boot to say EVILOUTION maybe with the i in red or whatever you think and a carbon front and rear boot bagde pm please also if you could do upm a sample or something:smthumbup
Hi buddy,
Yes thats no problem at all.
I think I know what you mean.

1x EVILUTION

I HAVE OMITTED THE "O"? JUST CORRECT ME IF I HAVE THIS WRONG :smthumbup

1x front carbon mitsi decal flat finish

1x rear crabon mitsi decal domed

total:
£21.00 + £3.50 + £5.00 + £2.50 post = £32.00

7 day turnaround :smthumbup

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
and could you do the others in carbon mate like the bagde? or would the black look better as i am changing the spoiler blade to carbon soon and few other bits oh and sorry would you leave th vii and say evilution vii or not
Its all up to you buddy, I can still do the "VOLUTION VII" in carbon if you are acrrying on the carbon theme :smthumbup persoanlly I would use the carbon knowing now what your doing etc.

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #174 ·
what bout the vii would you put that on or leave it and do you have and pics of the carbon stuff, and is it possible to get evilution in smaller one too for cam plug cover
I have edited my last post including the "VII"

Pics are available showing me installing them on page 10 of this thread on evogeof's car :smthumbup

If you give me a length you want the decal for your plug cover then yes I can also do this but as the time involved is the same it would cost the same as the rear decal buddy, but yes all ok :smthumbup

I have no experience if how this would last on the cam cover so you would be a guineau pig on this but I have used for a similar application on a high temp machine for a friend with no issues, but under connet temps on an evo can be quite high so anything is possible I guess, be good to see if it goes on and stays on ok though as we could use these on the custom plug covers :smthumbup

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
i am the lab rat ha ha, liking the ideas mate had a look at the carbon effect writing there dunno weather to go carbon or black cuz of the blue to be honest with yeh like the black might stand out more yeh know
Well I am off to bed mate as soon as I have cleared up these e-mails I have here, had a busy day flocking, have a think and just hollar me tomorrow and we can firm up the order and ill also knock the plug cover decal price down also as you are the first tester on these, if you go for them :smthumbup

Cheers,
[email protected]

41 - 60 of 437 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.