Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1224 Posts

· Registered
1,121 Posts
They look superb mate

I will need the "Evolution V111" in domed carbon and the rear mitsubishi diamond in carbon as well.

Is the diamond badge a stick on or press in like the original???

I take it these stick very well and wont come off with a jetwash or the like???

Can you give me payment details mate and lenth of time for delivery.

Thanks

Alex

· Geek Mapped
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
They look superb mate

I will need the "Evolution V111" in domed carbon and the rear mitsubishi diamond in carbon as well.

Is the diamond badge a stick on or press in like the original???

I take it these stick very well and wont come off with a jetwash or the like???

Can you give me payment details mate and lenth of time for delivery.

Thanks

Alex
I have added an installation guide to the very first thread, as with anything if you dont apply them properly or try and stick them onto a greasy surface or try and apply them in sub-zero conditions they will not adhere properly :smthumbup
If applied correctly they will apply easily and last :smthumbup
I would not advise a pressure washer directly onto the domed decals though, the decals have been on my tommi for 10yrs and the Mitsi valeter managed to jet wash my door decal off the car a few years back! :wallbang:
Cheers,
[email protected]

· Registered
30,820 Posts
I did read somewhere that car is going to the body shop now we know why :naughty::D
ok message for lee and mr stallion(wots your real name or are you like the stig,no real name :D) the cars going into the bodyshop coz iva a little half inch scratch on the boot and its annoying the hell out of me, you can blame my fireblade at the back of my garage for that :wallbang::wallbang::cry::cry::cry::cry:

· Registered
30,820 Posts
dont no if these are any good lee, but i want domed carbon.
Took these quickly this morning at work
really good that craig, that will help lee loads :smthumbup. now you better get that sewing kit tape back in your sewing kit :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

· Premium Member
5,872 Posts
ok message for lee and mr stallion(wots your real name or are you like the stig,no real name :D) the cars going into the bodyshop coz iva a little half inch scratch on the boot and its annoying the hell out of me, you can blame my fireblade at the back of my garage for that :wallbang::wallbang::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Geof you don't no me, I seen an chance to take the ****** like you do with so many others on this forum so thought I would take it :naughty::mhihi:

thought the idea was to make this forum a happyier place, a bit of banter never hurt nobody :D

· Registered
30,820 Posts
Geof you don't no me, I seen an chance to take the ****** like you do with so many others on this forum so thought I would take it :naughty::mhihi:

thought the idea was to make this forum a happyier place, a bit of banter never hurt nobody :D
:eek::eek::eek::eek::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::goingmad::goingmad::goingmad:
:D:D help your self mate how i see it is, i give it out so i should take it back :D
mlr would be a dull place without any banter thats why i think a few of us carry flags (the naughty boys flags :naughty::naughty:) if you play your cards right lee5 might award a flag to you :D:D
keep the good banter flowing lee :naughty::naughty::naughty:

41 - 60 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.