Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Can you give me a price for the "EVOLUTION V111" domed carbon mate.

Can I see a pic of it please, I just wanna make sure the V111 part ir the exact same style as the original.

Also a price on the rear mitsubishi boot badge in carbon as well.

Delivered to scotland.

Cheers

Alex

·
Geek Mapped
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Can you give me a price for the "EVOLUTION V111" domed carbon mate.

Can I see a pic of it please, I just wanna make sure the V111 part ir the exact same style as the original.

Also a price on the rear mitsubishi boot badge in carbon as well.

Delivered to scotland.

Cheers

Alex
Hi Alex,
Prices will be as the first thread, ie; rear boot badge in red or carbon = same price, the "evolution VIII" will also be the same price as the example I used which was "evolution IX"

I should have the evolution VIII decals complete in a few days so keep your eyes peeled for the pics :smthumbup

P+P is usually around £2.50 UK first class recorded mail.

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
38 Posts
I was looking for a set of FQ-300 badges for my VIII but not sure if the carbon ones would show up on a black car? What you think? They look brilliant though fair play :smthumbup

·
Geek Mapped
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I was looking for a set of FQ-300 badges for my VIII but not sure if the carbon ones would show up on a black car? What you think? They look brilliant though fair play :smthumbup
To be honest from a distance they will just look like a domed dark decal but up close they will looks the nutts :smthumbup
The carbon weave on the decals are based on an actual sheet of carbon I had here and sized to accordingly.
Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Geek Mapped
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Batch finished today

Some decals that were drying late today, these should be ready in 24 to 48hrs :smthumbup
If you see your decals here I will be in touch.
Cheers,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Geek Mapped
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
evo 456 decals domed

We are able to do any decal but obviously we need good artwork or a good face on picture with acurate sizes, if anyone would like advice on what to do I suggest speaking to evogeof! :mhihi: he did a top notch job supplying myself with everything I needed to produce the decal you see on this thread.
Many thanks,
[email protected]

I HAVE THREE SETS OF FQ-400 DECALS IN RED AVAILABLE DUE TO A MIS-ORDER IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THESE :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
30,781 Posts
We are able to do any decal but obviously we need good artwork or a good face on picture with acurate sizes, if anyone would like advice on what to do I suggest speaking to evogeof! :mhihi: he did a top notch job supplying myself with everything I needed to produce the decal you see on this thread.
Many thanks,
[email protected]

I HAVE THREE SETS OF FQ-400 DECALS IN RED AVAILABLE DUE TO A MIS-ORDER IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THESE :D

[email protected]
Might have the fq400 myself lee yet lets see wot mine is pushing on the rollers :naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Geek Mapped
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
lee how much would they be for rear doors evo6, can supply as much info as you want with mesurements on
Its all down to size buddy so its very difficult to quote without a picture and sizes as I am unsure what colours are involved.
I have an idea of size as Nigel?Tantrum asked me about some Evolution IV decals yesterday at the garage, as a rough guide 35mm x 250mm long in one maybe 2 colous & domed it would be @ £14.50 each give or take a couple of £'s, I hate guesswork though so please feel free to put a pic up here :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Its all down to size buddy so its very difficult to quote without a picture and sizes as I am unsure what colours are involved.
I have an idea of size as Nigel?Tantrum asked me about some Evolution IV decals yesterday at the garage, as a rough guide 35mm x 250mm long in one maybe 2 colous & domed it would be @ £14.50 each give or take a couple of £'s, I hate guesswork though so please feel free to put a pic up here :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]
right lee when i see my car tom i'll take some pics with the tape in the shot and i'll post them up and we'll go from there but i am interested as the edges tend to peel on normal vinyl after a while

cheers craig

21 - 40 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.