Not open for further replies.
321 - 340 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #321 ·
Chrome domed decals

Hi Peeps,
We were asked by Evo747 if it was possible to create some chrome EVOLUTION IX decals, not tried these before so it was an experiment but I am happy to say, although a little more time consuming than the standard carbon decals, they came out really well.
Please take a look below.
Cheers,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Hi Peeps,
We were asked by Evo747 if it was possible to create some chrome EVOLUTION IX decals, not tried these before so it was an experiment but I am happy to say, although a little more time consuming than the standard carbon decals, they came out really well.
Please take a look below.
Cheers,
[email protected]
is there any end to your tallents lee, fair play these look fab :smthumbup

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Fitted my blue "IV" decals today Lee. Followed your advice at the start of the thread about getting good adhesion and I don't think sandblasting would lift them now. :lol:

Excellent work as always mate.:smthumbup

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Just thinking mate. I have a challenge for you if you're up to it. ;)

Have a look at this decal: http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=319539. Now that's for the E6 but I require it for the E4 so, obviously, the V and I are opposite (you know what I mean). Anyway, would it be possible to have the IV in the CF look and flat, and over the top of it, have the "evolution" in blue, embossed lettering?

Mull over it mate and get back to me with price etc. I know it's probably a bridge too far but just interested to see if it's possible. Oh! And it's for the bootlid so I'll assume you know the size? If not, then I can measure.:smthumbup

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #330 ·
Just thinking mate. I have a challenge for you if you're up to it. ;)

Have a look at this decal: http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=319539. Now that's for the E6 but I require it for the E4 so, obviously, the V and I are opposite (you know what I mean). Anyway, would it be possible to have the IV in the CF look and flat, and over the top of it, have the "evolution" in blue, embossed lettering?

Mull over it mate and get back to me with price etc. I know it's probably a bridge too far but just interested to see if it's possible. Oh! And it's for the bootlid so I'll assume you know the size? If not, then I can measure.:smthumbup
Hi buddy,
Its possible yes but there is a couple of hours work there regenerating the artwork so it would not be worth pricing at present for a 1 off decal but I am working on the rear tommi mak decal so some of that input can be used for this logo also, but its a hard decal to replicate and I keep having to stop on it!
I will hollar when I get further.
Many thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
12,265 Posts
Hi buddy,
Its possible yes but there is a couple of hours work there regenerating the artwork so it would not be worth pricing at present for a 1 off decal but I am working on the rear tommi mak decal so some of that input can be used for this logo also, but its a hard decal to replicate and I keep having to stop on it!
I will hollar when I get further.
Many thanks,
[email protected]
:wallbang::D
It's possible but you can't do it. So there is an end to your talent and I think I've found it.:crackup:

But seriously, pricing wise. Give me a ballpark figure.

Mike:smthumbup

321 - 340 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.