Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
Massive thanks to Lee - finally got round to fitting my rear main badge. Was worried that the carbon effect would get lost in the grey colour but I think it looks quite nicely subtle.

Looks a lot better in the flesh than in these iphone snaps.

Nice work Gaijin :smthumbup
Did you see the freebie in the envelope (lancer decal) :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi Toby,
If you look back a few pages on the thread there are some pics of a full boot job in carbon, personally I think it looks superb but whatever you decide we will be able to help you out I am sure :smthumbup

Front decals do not come domed, I have tried them and they are best applied as a flat cut decal.

Do you require FU-400 or FQ-400 for the sides? just checking its not a typo :smthumbup

All the prices are on the very first thread inc. full fitting details.

Just hollar when you decide and we will look after you.

Kind regards,
[email protected]
Hi Lee,

I ment because ive got a carbon boot lid and it would be carbon on top of carbon.
What do you think that would look like?

Yer FU on the sides lol

cheers Toby

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #266 ·
Hi Lee,

I ment because ive got a carbon boot lid and it would be carbon on top of carbon.
What do you think that would look like?

Yer FU on the sides lol

cheers Toby
Hi Toby,
How about trying black or even silver ? like your paintwork :smthumbup
I have done black, should be some pics on this thread, no silver ones done to date but the same process :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #270 ·
Domed lettering

Here are some updated recent domed lettering pics as requested.
Black Evolution window decal 320mm long (the largest doming I have done to date) it was a nightmare but I am always happy to try and produce anything you guys require as a one off :smthumbup
Evolution VI Door decal ready to ship
Evolution 400 Door decal ready to fit for Tantrum :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Here are some updated recent domed lettering pics as requested.
Black Evolution window decal 320mm long (the largest doming I have done to date) it was a nightmare but I am always happy to try and produce anything you guys require as a one off :smthumbup
Evolution VI Door decal ready to ship
Evolution 400 Door decal ready to fit for Tantrum :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]
very nice lee :smthumbup:smthumbup :smthumbupmight want a red 34 to replace the 40 i have on X3 lee. if you get my drift. sick of the smart ass comments of people saying they never made a fq400 in a evo 9 :goingmad::goingmad: dont they know i know that :shake::shake::shake:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #272 ·
very nice lee :smthumbup:smthumbup :smthumbupmight want a red 34 to replace the 40 i have on X3 lee. if you get my drift. sick of the smart ass comments of people saying they never made a fq400 in a evo 9 :goingmad::goingmad: dont they know i know that :shake::shake::shake:
Geof I think I just need to get you 3x FU's cut :mhihi: leave the 400 on there, spoil sports dont ya think :smthumbup
Just hollar and ill get sorted whatever you want.

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Geof I think I just need to get you 3x FU's cut :mhihi: leave the 400 on there, spoil sports dont ya think :smthumbup
Just hollar and ill get sorted whatever you want.

Cheers,
[email protected]
:crackup::crackup::crackup: know wot ya mean lee. just a few smart asses mate, hows the head lee :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::crackup::crackup::blah::blah:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
:crackup::crackup::crackup: know wot ya mean lee. just a few smart asses mate, hows the head lee :wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::crackup::crackup::blah::blah:
lol, tell me about it Geof! but hey when they are picking on you matey at least they are leaving someone else alone dude :smthumbup

Heads fine, I sorted it with a few bottles last night :mhihi:

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
lol, tell me about it Geof! but hey when they are picking on you matey at least they are leaving someone else alone dude :smthumbup

Heads fine, I sorted it with a few bottles last night :mhihi:
i dont mind them picking on me lee i can look after my self :D:D:D:D:D
scrub that idea then ill leave them on :naughty::naughty::naughty: the ralliart oned=s look mint lee :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek: you said a few bottles lee :shake::shake::shake: :shake:ive just seen the 40th birthday party pics all 155 of them and i see bottles/pints/shots/shorts in your hands :blah::blah::blah::blah: no wonder ya heas hurts :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 ·
:eek::eek::eek::eek: you said a few bottles lee :shake::shake::shake: :shake:ive just seen the 40th birthday party pics all 155 of them and i see bottles/pints/shots/shorts in your hands :blah::blah::blah::blah: no wonder ya heas hurts :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:
Our friends surprise 40th was Friday Geof :smthumbup I had a few bottles on Saturday while playing Trivial Pursuit with some friends :smthumbup

Agreed some great pics, they were getting me ready with some shots for a birthday trip we have soon into Cardiff :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
Our friends surprise 40th was Friday Geof :smthumbup I had a few bottles on Saturday while playing Trivial Pursuit with some friends :smthumbup

Agreed some great pics, they were getting me ready with some shots for a birthday trip we have soon into Cardiff :smthumbup
looks like you had a top night/morning lee, you work hard so you deserve it mate :smthumbup

261 - 280 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.