Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
For you Nigel, I can do anything :smthumbup
Just PM me, these are larger than your standard EVOLUTION IV ones, I measured them up today, yours are a tad smaller :smthumbup

EVOLUTION 400 x2 carbon domed yeah :smthumbup
with the FCM Motorsport special discount of course due to being one of the nicest customers we have :D

[email protected]
Your a star m8 PM on way :smthumbup

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
cheers geoff the pics really don't do the badges justice they look spot on,
lee has done a cracking job:smthumbup
the pics look spot on mate :smthumbup your car looks mint but now its minter :smthumbup:smthumbup fair play to lee :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
yep any one that has a set of these off lee wont be disapointed
Hi Craig,
Many thanks for posting up the pics, I spent hours matching these to your artwork to make sure they were as close to the originals as possible :smthumbup

I love the car, colour, wheels! looks spot on my friend :smthumbup

Geof, many thanks for your kind words also, the guys on here have yourself to thank for bending my ear about doing these domed decals :thumbup:

They are very time consuming to make, every letter is domed by hand but the final result looks very OE :D

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #238 ·
it looks a little different, as in the oe looks a bit longer?

Are they the same height and length?
In your opinion they may look different but they were copied from original photographs which had a tape measure on the height and length, thats as close as you will get to copies I am afraid :smthumbup

Cheers,
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 ·
excellent service Lee, i cant wait to get my red mitsi logos on. I`ll be in touch soon mate, need a full set of fq400 doomed decals + evolution viii mr aswell
No problem buddy,
I have a set of carbon domed FQ-400 ones here ready and the evolution VIII MR can be done no problem at all but turnaround is approx 1 week :smthumbup
Please remember to state colour options as many go for the carbon domed and the MR in red domed :smthumbup

Cheers,
[email protected]

221 - 240 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.