Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Its all down to size buddy so its very difficult to quote without a picture and sizes as I am unsure what colours are involved.
I have an idea of size as Nigel?Tantrum asked me about some Evolution IV decals yesterday at the garage, as a rough guide 35mm x 250mm long in one maybe 2 colous & domed it would be @ £14.50 each give or take a couple of £'s, I hate guesswork though so please feel free to put a pic up here :smthumbup
Cheers,
[email protected]
right lee when i see my car tom i'll take some pics with the tape in the shot and i'll post them up and we'll go from there but i am interested as the edges tend to peel on normal vinyl after a while

cheers craig

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hi buddy,
Thats great thanks, looks easy enough too for the artwork :smthumbup
Price wise due to the amount of doming required, but these will look ace as they will be quite big! these would be £21.00, the same price as the EVOLITION VIII decal in our first thread plus £2.50 post.
As you have supplied artwork and helped me out I would do the first two for you @ £35.00 plus post.
Cheers,
[email protected]
ok mate as long as there the same size as the ones i'v got on, can you do me a pair and how do you want paying

thanks craig

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hi Craig,
Let me sort the artwork my friend and ill be in touch, I dont like taking any money until I am ready to start production, these should be ready in approx 1 week to 10 days due to previous orders.
Cheers,
[email protected]
ok lee just drop me a pm and i'll sort payment straight away for you
thanks craig:smthumbup

· Registered
2,473 Posts
I have the artwork here and its noted in my little blue book also :mhihi:
2x EVOLUTION IV side decals carbon domed.

I have not had chance to get the artwork done yet but I will as soon as things calm down buddy ok.

The doming has to be done in a temperature controlled environment away from dust etc so they can only be done at certain times of the day when things quieten down.

Cheers,
[email protected]
ok mate i'm just getting jeleous of all these carbon badges;)

lee its EVOLUTION VI
not hasselin was just reminding you im here:D

· Registered
2,473 Posts
Hi buddy,
Many thanks for your patience, I have the pictures loaded in the computer and started regenerating the artwok but its still gonna take at least 3hrs of uninterrupted time to get it spot on, been busy with the flocking and keeping production times on track with the orders for domed decals also so as soon as the slots arrive these are on the cards I promise.

I have some EVOLUTION IV, EVOLUTION V, EVOLUTION VI ones to do now, did I give you a rough estimate on price? I think I did.
Kind regards,
[email protected]
its on this thread some were i'll have to look unless you just refresh my memeory and save me a job:smthumbup

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.