Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

· Registered
30,820 Posts
fantastic work lee cant wait to get them fitted. thanks for all your hard work lee, this looks a fantastic product :smthumbup

· Registered
30,820 Posts
:smthumbuprecieved these today lee, fantastic work lee,ill have a look at the front mtizi badge later when we have got back from town, need to register our lovely little girl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

· Registered
30,820 Posts
We are able to do any decal but obviously we need good artwork or a good face on picture with acurate sizes, if anyone would like advice on what to do I suggest speaking to evogeof! :mhihi: he did a top notch job supplying myself with everything I needed to produce the decal you see on this thread.
Many thanks,
[email protected]

I HAVE THREE SETS OF FQ-400 DECALS IN RED AVAILABLE DUE TO A MIS-ORDER IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE THESE :D

[email protected]
Might have the fq400 myself lee yet lets see wot mine is pushing on the rollers :naughty::naughty::naughty:

· Registered
30,820 Posts
I did read somewhere that car is going to the body shop now we know why :naughty::D
ok message for lee and mr stallion(wots your real name or are you like the stig,no real name :D) the cars going into the bodyshop coz iva a little half inch scratch on the boot and its annoying the hell out of me, you can blame my fireblade at the back of my garage for that :wallbang::wallbang::cry::cry::cry::cry:

· Registered
30,820 Posts
dont no if these are any good lee, but i want domed carbon.
Took these quickly this morning at work
really good that craig, that will help lee loads :smthumbup. now you better get that sewing kit tape back in your sewing kit :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

· Registered
30,820 Posts
Geof you don't no me, I seen an chance to take the ****** like you do with so many others on this forum so thought I would take it :naughty::mhihi:

thought the idea was to make this forum a happyier place, a bit of banter never hurt nobody :D
:eek::eek::eek::eek::wallbang::wallbang::wallbang::goingmad::goingmad::goingmad:
:D:D help your self mate how i see it is, i give it out so i should take it back :D
mlr would be a dull place without any banter thats why i think a few of us carry flags (the naughty boys flags :naughty::naughty:) if you play your cards right lee5 might award a flag to you :D:D
keep the good banter flowing lee :naughty::naughty::naughty:

· Registered
30,820 Posts
Hi Geoff, quality is spot on pal:smthumbup. I got lee to make these up for me, don't know were there going yet:D. Have lee doing something else aswell:coolsm:
i know :D lee and my self inspired the idea :D lee's fitting mine next sat at the rr day :smthumbup
eddie wot did i buy from you i cant remember, think it woz the spirit of comp in carbon ??

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.