Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1224 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Something we have been working on with the help of Evogeof, he will be receiving a full kit this week :smthumbup

Updated details as of 18/04/2016

Carbon effect now available Chrome on hold but we can do silver.

You can have any configuration of the FQ numbers you like eg: 340, 350, 390 and so forth, or a GT configuration.

COLOURED DOMED DECAL PRICES AS FOLLOWS
Front door decals eg: "FQ-340" in any colour vinyl and any number you like 2x decals £20
Rear boot FQ decal as above £10
Rear boot decal "Lancer" in any colour vinyl £8
Rear boot decal eg: "EVOLUTION IX" in any colour vinyl (PLEASE specify which model required) £25
Rear boot "mitsi diamond" in any colour vinyl £8
Front "mitsi diamond" in any colour vinyl NO doming on this due to various fitment £6
MR Badge in RED also available £8

CARBON PRINT DOMED DECAL PRICES AS FOLLOWS
Front door decals eg: "FQ-340" in any colour vinyl and any number you like "GT & RS" also available 2x decals £25
Rear boot FQ decal as above £12.50
Rear boot decal "Lancer" in any colour vinyl £10
Rear boot decal eg: "EVOLUTION IX" in any colour vinyl (PLEASE specify which model required) £30
Rear boot "mitsi diamond" in any colour vinyl £10
Front "mitsi diamond" in any colour vinyl NO doming on this due to various fitment £8
MR Badge in RED also available £10

BUILD NUMBER DOMED DECAL PRICES AS FOLLOWS
These come in pairs so you have a spare it is uneconomical for us to produce these X1.
We need proof of build number and driving licence scan sent through to our email or we can produce a custom build badge with no build number £35 for the pair.

UK post 1st class recorded delivery £2.50
European proof of post no tracking or insurance £3.50
European tracked and insured £7.50
Worldwide tracked and insured £8.50-£12.50

PLEASE NOTE
Domed decal prices are for Fully Paid-up Members of the club this is a benefit of having membership with the Mitsubishi Lancer Register.
Registered ONLY users please add 10% to your order.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING or your order will be cancelled and payment returned.

Please send your enquiries through to:
[email protected]

I will then reply with any questions and a quote
No decals will be manufactured until paid

We will have a cut off period for taking orders once we have enough orders for a print & cut run and have the orders cut the following week ready to dome, this is the best way to keep the prices as keen as possible.

With your enquiry and also when you make payment we need!

1. MLR name
2. colour of your domed decals
3. Your exact order,please don't just state "a full set" you need to list each decal as the guy cutting these will not know what you are ordering.
4. full name
5. full address
PayPal: [email protected]

Following the details above will enable us to eliminate mistakes and all details will be available in PayPal for the print & cut guys to check for any issues.

many thanks for your co-operation

These logos are all self adhesive but due to the time of year I would suggest the following as regular transfer tape will not pick these up very well due to the doming compound plus leaving the transfer tape on them for a long period of time may leave an impression on the doming.

Letters will come as seen in the pictures below.
Clean, degrease surface area for new decals.
Mark a line with masking tape for your new decal.
Apply a few layers of masking tape to the whole decal so it can be applied in one or two hits, this will ensure it is applied all pre-spaced as it is supplied on the sheet.
Once the decal has been lifted from the backing paper it would be advised to warm the glue on the rear of the domed decals with a hairdryer (warm them well as they will start to cool very quickly) to allow the best bond possible or place on a warm (not boiling hot) radiator for a few minutes prior to application, do not overheat, this is just to liven up the adhesive and it can become lazy in cold conditions.
If you try to apply the decals cold or bend them when they are cold the clear dome can seperate from the self adhesive vinyl, this will happen as the clear dome is not as flexible as the vinyl, if they are warm then the decals will conform to your panels easier and they will not seperate from eachother.
Apply the decals to the vehicle using your guide line and rub gently over the entire decal, usually from the centre out.
Peel the masking tape off of the domed decals, pulling back on itself, if you pull the masking tape off in the wrong durection (at 90 degrees to the letters) you could potentially pull the decals from the car if not applied correctly.
Once the tape is removed push on each letter to make sure there is a good bond from the inside out.
Job done :)

If you do not apply them properly or try and stick them onto a greasy surface or try and apply them in sub-zero conditions they will not adhere properly.
If applied correctly they will apply easily and last.
I would not advise a pressure washer directly onto the domed decals though, the original tommi decals have been on my evo for 10yrs and the Mitsi valeter managed to jet wash my door decal right off the car a few years back! :wallbang:
Cheers,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
fantastic work lee cant wait to get them fitted. thanks for all your hard work lee, this looks a fantastic product :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Will be looking at geof's car at the ajec rolling road day so bring your note book with you lee cos you might be getting some orders :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Lee, do you do the mitsi badge for the boot and the front for an VIII in carbon fibre?
Hi buddy,
Yes I do the rear boot replacement (original has to be removed) and the front one is on trial with evogeof, we are hoping this one will be a cool fit as an overlay so the diamond parts stick on top of the original coloured logo :smthumbup
Just waiting to hear back from evogeof on size.
One thing is we have no idea if the front logos are the same size on all or certain models so it is a difficult one to crack!
Cheers,
[email protected]

What I can offer is, if anyone wanted to send me their front badge/logo I colud to the hard work for them :)

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Hi buddy,
Yes I do the rear boot replacement (original has to be removed) and the front one is on trial with evogeof, we are hoping this one will be a cool fit as an overlay so the diamond parts stick on top of the original coloured logo :smthumbup
Just waiting to hear back from evogeof on size.
One thing is we have no idea if the front logos are the same size on all or certain models so it is a difficult one to crack!
Cheers,
[email protected]

What I can offer is, if anyone wanted to send me their front badge/logo I colud to the hard work for them :)
What you charging for the rear one delivered Lee? Any chance of a pic of one as want to make sure the weave is the same as the "EVOLUTION VIII" I have on already.

I'll need to wait till I get home for the front one as away at work at the moment, will be home in about six weeks and I'll call you about the front and what options there is.

Cheers - ferg :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What you charging for the rear one delivered Lee? Any chance of a pic of one as want to make sure the weave is the same as the "EVOLUTION VIII" I have on already.

I'll need to wait till I get home for the front one as away at work at the moment, will be home in about six weeks and I'll call you about the front and what options there is.

Cheers - ferg :smthumbup
HERE IS A PIC OF THE CARBON FINISH BEFORE ITS DOMED, I MADE THE CARBON EFFECT UP MYSELF USING AN OLD PLUG COVER AS A TEMPLATE SO IT WOULD BE PURE LUCK IF IT WAS THE SAME WEAVE!
Cheers,
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
30,780 Posts
:smthumbuprecieved these today lee, fantastic work lee,ill have a look at the front mtizi badge later when we have got back from town, need to register our lovely little girl :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 - 20 of 1224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.