Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Super dooper Carbon Rad brackets.

Will fit 5 and 6 and i think 4 (need somebody to check the 4 is the same as the later one's)

Made from pre-preg, 100% carbon, Bling-tastic and weight saving too :D

Offered to MLR members for the stupid price of £49.95 delivered to your door.

Come as a set of 2, with shiny bolts and washers to match.

Jase is holding the first batch made of these for the group buy for the MLR and he will reconsider the RRP after he see's how this goes, so if you want to guarantee getting them at this ridiculous price then get in now :D

No minimum number required, i personally think that would be silly as these will go like hot cakes.

Buy will run for a period of 2 weeks, get em while Jase still thinks less than 50 quid is fair!

List below, and no, we won't pull names out of a hat :D

Attachments

·
Registered
797 Posts
Weebl said:
Oops, forgot to add myself.

1. Weebl
2. G11DOM
3. Evoedd
Weebl,

Dear oh dear, I remember some individuals giving me some fearsome grief over a certain other group buy for rad brackets when I commented on the price :rolleyes: :yawn:

At this price for a pair of C/F brackets, this is a very good buy.

See, I am not always moaning ;)

Daz

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
DarrenC said:
Weebl,

Dear oh dear, I remember some individuals giving me some fearsome grief over a certain other group buy for rad brackets when I commented on the price :rolleyes: :yawn:

At this price for a pair of C/F brackets, this is a very good buy.

See, I am not always moaning ;)

Daz
You must have had a thread of your own you were reading then, I remember no grief being given, never mind some fearsome grief? In fact, I just checked the thread to see and i can still see no grief?

Do you want some or was this just some random grief? ;)

1 - 20 of 80 Posts