Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests i have just about finished making my Vortex generator for my EVO 6,

Before i fit it to my car i am thinking about getting these made for general sale !

The lead time is 6 weeks and they would be

£195 in GRP
£235 in carbon fibre
£265 in kevlar

They are the exact replica of the 7-8-9 unit but have a fin in the middle instead of the aeriel, and the same as our front splittlers they are excellent quality, the carbon is to drool over.

They just simply double sided tape or bond to the roof !

Can you please add your name to this list if you are interested or drop me a PM.

John

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As steve has said i think we will stick /bod them to the roof , i made the tabs to go under the guttering strips but it was so much hassle and anyone who has lost a 7-8-9 one ont he motorway will tell you the tabs dont do anything anyway !

I can have them painted to match the car no problem at all, the grp will come in gloss white anyway. :D

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We now offer all our customers the option of having the vortex generators bonded on, having even had a couple of genuine mitsubishi ones fitted correctly starting to come away, so yes as steve says a thin line of sikkaflex and you' ll have no worries !

Cliff - once i have made the initail order they will be avaliable in batches throughout the year , i am just using this thread to gauge interest ! so PM away !

John

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
could be interested in a carbon or the kevlar one depending what they look like first ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.