Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where sells a good carbon 8 front badge, was going to buy one from eBay for £29.99 and see they are now £69.99 lmao

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,843 Posts
Reactions: CrazyA64

·
Premium Member
378 Posts
No that isn't the VIII one mate. They're having troubles getting their manufacturers to produce the VIII badge (or at least this is what I've been told since paying back in October 2016). I've given carbon goodies the benefit of the doubt up to this point and I've never had trouble like this with them with the other £1.5k plus I've spent there. But for some reason this badge still hasn't arrived so I'd sadly have to.say right now I couldn't recommend ordering through them for the front badge.

Hope this helps :smthumbup not calling anyone out or anything just explaining my situation as it is.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
No that isn't the VIII one mate. They're having troubles getting their manufacturers to produce the VIII badge (or at least this is what I've been told since paying back in October 2016). I've given carbon goodies the benefit of the doubt up to this point and I've never had trouble like this with them with the other £1.5k plus I've spent there. But for some reason this badge still hasn't arrived so I'd sadly have to.say right now I couldn't recommend ordering through them for the front badge.

Hope this helps :smthumbup not calling anyone out or anything just explaining my situation as it is.
That's a absolute joke. I'd want my money back

1 - 6 of 6 Posts