Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 15 year old girl across the road wants to wash my evo to earn some extra cash, how much do you think i should pay her bearing in mind that she has an enormous pair of boobies.

cheers Neaky

·
Registered
652 Posts
NEAKY said:
The 15 year old girl across the road wants to wash my evo to earn some extra cash, how much do you think i should pay her bearing in mind that she has an enormous pair of boobies.

cheers Neaky
Haha, you do understand that if your neighbour spots this post your going to jail! :crackup:

Or possibly a mere hiding :blush:

But seriously, why do 15 to 16 year olds have to look like 18 to 19 year olds did when i was at school? :confused:

·
Registered
743 Posts
NEAKY said:

cheers Neaky
let her wash the car but take a few pics of those spaniels ears ;)

and post them on here.

cheers. :coolsm:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Just thought she had plastic surgery to bring her boobs back to her chest!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Carina said:
You are all very very bad men :tsk: ......................................................................... :crackup:
But there is nothing better than getting attention from young girls. ;) This is hillarious though, she's asking to wash his famous ralley car/girl panty wetter for 'POCKET MONEY'!!! Yeah whatever, she wants his trouser trumpet !!!

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Slaine said:
But there is nothing better than getting attention from young girls. ;) This is hillarious though, she's asking to wash his famous ralley car/girl panty wetter for 'POCKET MONEY'!!! Yeah whatever, she wants his trouser trumpet !!!
Make sure you give her the breathaliser test before she begins to wash the car :crackup:

1 - 20 of 268 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.