Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any body know where i can get some large size pics of evo's to put on me garage walls due to the missus demanding i take Jordan and friends down

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Don't stand for it I say! I have a lifesize picture of Jessica Alba in my room which the missus objects to but she got used to it!! Buying a house soon though so I doubt I will be allowed it in the lounge, might try and sneak it in the garage though...

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
3v0 said:
Don't stand for it I say! I have a lifesize picture of Jessica Alba in my room which the missus objects to but she got used to it!! Buying a house soon though so I doubt I will be allowed it in the lounge, might try and sneak it in the garage though...
How the **** do ya get away with that! You the man! :crackup:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Diehard said:
How the **** do ya get away with that! You the man! :crackup:
Well she's either really cool, or and I believe this one to be true just clever and knows that she only has to put up with it till we have the house then she can put the boot in once I've signed on the dotted line! :spank: :crackup:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
3v0 said:
Well she's either really cool, or and I believe this one to be true just clever and knows that she only has to put up with it till we have the house then she can put the boot in once I've signed on the dotted line! :spank: :crackup:
I think ya might have sussed her there mate! All women have an alteria motive!

Good for time being though! ;)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Makes said:
us women are the brains behind you lot. :p
Or maybe we let you think that to keep you all content.... ;)

I can see where this is going :naughty:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I'm being a typical hen pecked man and keeping outta this from the start! :crackup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts