Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
E-nuts

Am planning to sell my car (1999/V grey VI GSR metallic blue, 22000 miles, fsh at Steve Hill Motorsport, pretty standard apart from exhaust, strut braces and amp; gauges), and was wondering what the current market rates are. I know I can look on the web and amp; in magazines, but that's just the asking price, not the actual selling price.

Anyone out there sold their car recently, and if so, would you mind letting me know what you got for it?

Cheers
Al

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
al, was looking around to buy last month and kept a log of prices. Ranged from 18k to 20k for 1999 e6 GSR. Most had slightly lower mileage than yours (5 - 15k) but if its in good nick with none of the standard faults (gearbox bearings/warped brakes) then I don't see that as a major issue. You'll obviously get less from dealer. I note you don't say whether its an import. They go for less due to warranty/dealer silliness.

I eventually paid 25k for 8 month old UK spec TME with 3k on the clock and a decent stereo etc.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid 22k for a T reg (evo plate) Evo6 gsr with decat pipe, HKS suspensoin, Mask Sterio (kenwood and speakers all round) with 2,500 miles on the clock..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts