Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cover for an 8 to cover complete car, seen some thin ones in Halfords but after something better as off on hols soon and cant fit the thing in the tiny garage!

Any ideas?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not to concerened about the cost if it's upto the job altho i'd hate to wake up in the morning to find it gone :(

wot ones have u found mate?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm liking the look of those, is the locking system very secure? Looks like just a small pad lock?

Just thinking where i live it could vanish overnight :( and at 300 quid i'd be :cry:

·
Registered
347 Posts
locking system is good enough to deter thieves, but same as everything, if they want it then they will find a way of getting it.....................it comes with the locking system and a storage bag, i had mine on when the snow was bad, i had cleaned it prior to putting it to bed, and a week later when the snow had melted, i took the cover off and it was still gleaming..... :)

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanx for info matey :)

really tempted by one of these as there's alot of keying of peoples cars going on round here at present as this may save me some pennies.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have the noah cover from covercraft and i would really recommend it has kept everything off my car all winter and will stop scratches as people brush past it on the way to the front door. The locking system will only deter opportunist thieves but not a pro. I have sewn in some extra straps to keep it down in high winds but am well impressed, worth every penny. :D

·
Registered
347 Posts
rob kidd said:
I have the noah cover from covercraft and i would really recommend it has kept everything off my car all winter and will stop scratches as people brush past it on the way to the front door. The locking system will only deter opportunist thieves but not a pro. I have sewn in some extra straps to keep it down in high winds but am well impressed, worth every penny. :D
What did you have to cough up for it .................??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.