Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, has anyone got any pictures of a white 6 with white 9.5x18 rota torques and gtrs also new style white 18" comp mo's

Thanks Ben

·
Gav
7,576 Posts
9.5" on a 6 is a struggle. Not many on here with that size. Plenty of white 6's with the above mentioned wheels on though.

I suggest YOU search

·
12,906 Posts
As Knox said 9.5 is far too large! I made the mistake of buying 8.5x18's recently and had to sell on as they rubbed, arch at rear and on full lock at front. That was on standard suspension from and evo 4 that some idiot had put on my car. :rolleyes:

Seems to me if you have an Rs you want it to handle the best? If so get 17" and go no bigger than 8j.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
arch mods are not really an issue easily to get around in my trade been a panel beater.

only really like the look of the rotas in 9.5 width and had 8.5x18" ultralites with 235 tyres on my last evo 6 gsr. it was fairly low and never rubbed front or rear even with a car full.
was thinking of streching 245s onto the 9.5s if poss just for a little more clearance.

Can u send me or put up a couple of pics of the v please
Cheers ben

·
Banned
4,729 Posts
But your arches have had work?

This guy is after advice and u say put 9.5j on with 255 tyres??

This place gets worse....
Sorry wont get in to an argument but it was said to be a problem on full lock?
the only mod i made was trim the inside of the plastic arch trim on the back wing (the short one in the first pic)..
I agree the place does get worse i only told of our experience:)

You dont have to jump down my throat:handsup:

I'd say the best advise would be from those who have done it:smthumbup

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tbh thats exactly what i was goin to do hence the reason i was asking

basically by the pics looks like no major work at all looks like youve removed the front wheel arch liners aswell?

With u having 255s on aswell and me planning for 245s should be alittle more to play with eg not as much to cut away

u have any side pics of the car?

Thanks Ben

1 - 12 of 12 Posts