Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone had any experience with Brindley Mitsubishi at Cannock? Just tried to book my 9 in for its airbag recall but the guy couldn't find my car from both the number plate or Vin number.... he also said it was a 5 hour job with all the dashboard to come out although the letter says two hours?
Was planning on staying with the car to avoid the "test drive" but 5 hours is a long time to wait. I seem to be lacking in confidence on this one........

·
Premium Member
9,976 Posts
There is a pub and McDonalds roughly 5 minutes walk away.

Could you not drop the car off, go have a coffee some lunch a bit of work on laptop then have a walk back up after 4 hours and spend a hour in waiting area?

·
You'll Never Walk Alone!
1,413 Posts
It doesn't take 5 hrs.....local mitsi garage to me took less than 2 hrs 👍👍

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
245 Posts
I had mine done and i had it back within 2 hrs.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Lol... my girlfriends brother had to leave his IX with Hook Norton Mitsubishi for an entire week for the airbag recall!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I left my yellow 8 gsr at mitsubishi Nottingham for the airbag recall and they had it for 2 hours, when I got it back the clock said 1:30 so the battery had been reconnected after half an hour of dropping it off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Mantles at Biggleswade took about 4hrs to do mine, they said it is dashboard out to get to the passenger side airbag.
Also check they've done the light switch recall also as mine hadn't been done and all the lights went out one night when I was driving!!

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mantles at Biggleswade took about 4hrs to do mine, they said it is dashboard out to get to the passenger side airbag.
Also check they've done the light switch recall also as mine hadn't been done and all the lights went out one night when I was driving!!
Thanks I'll get them to check that too then

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thanks I'll get them to check that too then
You can do a web enquiry on-line through Mitsubishi website and it will tell you if you have any outstanding campaigns. The switch swap didn't take long for them to do.

Reactions: Mattbeckett
1 - 12 of 12 Posts