Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped a couple of bits off to be sprayed today, but i didn't have the paint code with me i did a quick net search and found no Evo VII reference, but that dandilion yellow was Y77C on the FTO.

I gave the bodyshop the name and code.

Just checking tonight the plate is marked Y01F, i'll call up tomorrow but i just wanted to know, am i checking the right place (the code was marked EXT: Y01F INT:Y01 , i'm guessing they are the exterior and interior trim codes?

Can anyone confirm the code for a 2002 Yellow VII, and is the dandilion yellow FTO the same colour?

·
Registered
998 Posts
Evo VII Yellow is as follows:

Colour: Yellow
Body colour code: Y01
Colour number: CMY10001
Body colour name: Dandelion Yellow
Composition of film: Solid
Engine compartment and luggage compartment colour: AC10911 Yellow

Taken from Mitsi Tech manual

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks mate.

They've ordered Y77, Dandelion yellow, from the FTO, hopefully it's not been changed too much.

·
Registered
101 Posts
icelle blue???

Hi sorry too but in but where did you get this info, I am looking for the paint code for an evo 6 icelle blue can anyone help??

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have not got the info for that colour but all paint codes are on a plate under the bonnet, any paintshop will know where to look.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi,

Im getting a EVO VII gsr bonnet for my GTA which will need a respray, can anyone tell me the paint code for the EVO VII GTA black, i know its a pearl i have a feeling its a Amethyst Black.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts