Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think you win todays prize for being the most bored!

Its like asking, who found cows milk - and what the hell did they think they were doing at the time!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you know, I've been wondering about that for ages?

here's another one for you, the length of your forearm is the same length as your feet!

just a few ideas for the Christmas table :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx Ryan. I'll put them to my 87 year old Grandmother. I'll let you know how she gets on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
eh?

i remember patting my stomach and rubbing my head at the same time in primary school, still cant do it now :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
this is a goodun..try it on the person closest to you....

grap the skin on your elbow and pinch it as hard as possible....doesn't hurt ..great no nerve endings...so why do people dip there elbows in babys baths to see if its too hot?.....boiled babies

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HH6 knowledge of all things medical!.. I have downy hair on my chest an am starting to feel lonley can you tell me what is happening to me?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can nearly do it !!! does it count if its just on the side, or does it have to be the actual bony bit ?
God... I need therapy!!!! LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont think anyone here who knows you is really that suprised tara?...any other strange positions that you can get into?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tara,

My wife's gone for a week, come round, I'll show you how to do it!

Oh, and bring the sparkly jeans, I wanna see if they fit me! ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pondy,
I have copied this thread and will not email it to your missus for £5 (I know I am cheap ;))

Robert,
Hmmm...downy hair and loneliness?...sounds like early symptoms of Heredity Diarrhoea...
I heard it runs in the family :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
andy,
those strides wouldn't even get past your big toe M8. still the same effect can be gained from your own trousers. simply run some pritt stick up the seem of an old pair of staypressed then sprinkle with glitter. shake off the excess back into the tube for an instant pair of sparkly strides...(get an adult to help)

that will keep you busy between beers and jerking while strifes playing away .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rob,

Yeah good idea! I've got some burgundy stay-pressed in the loft somewhere, and a matching tank top! Don't know any adults, though! Sod it.... I'll give it a whirl on me own!

A

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Andy,
gladly let u try my sparkly jeans on !!!!! but be warned... trails of glitter everywhere !!!! u wanna try anything else..... glittery tops? my make up???
glad to oblige u !!!!! ROFL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
andy,

has your tank top got a T-bag Tshirt arms etc sewn into it? ..or maybe you could rustle up a Y cardigan and a fred perry...niiiicee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rob,

Never had a Fred Perry. I was a Casual not a Mod!! Couldn't stand The Jam! I did have brogues with the hammer-in metal 'pegs', though!

Boy was I Cooool? Now I'm just an old bald t##t! C'est la vie!

A

1 - 20 of 20 Posts