Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,867 Posts
Wire wool may not of been a great idea as it breaks up so much. Have you put some fuel in it and swilled it around? I’ve seen tanks that look ok ish on outside until you swill fuel around and it seeps through the seams of the tank.
Stick some of this in , if it’s not too far gone that is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wire wool may not of been a great idea as it breaks up so much. Have you put some fuel in it and swilled it around? I’ve seen tanks that look ok ish on outside until you swill fuel around and it seeps through the seams of the tank.
Stick some of this in , if it’s not too far gone that
Stick some of this in , if it’s not too far gone that is.

I hovered out any bits that had broke up. I haven't tried any petrol back into the tank as of yet. But must give it a try

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A hoover and vacuum mean exactly the same thing so what is your point. Whether you are vacuuming out a car or hoovering out a car it's the same thing so stop acting smart

·
Premium Member
10,867 Posts
A hoover and vacuum mean exactly the same thing so what is your point. Whether you are vacuuming out a car or hoovering out a car it's the same thing so stop acting smart
How do they mean the same thing? One is a brand , the other is a process??

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes I know hoover is the company who produced the hoover. But look it up hoover and vacuum cleaner mean the same thing. Some countries use hoover as the term, others use vacuum.

Also I honestly don't car what they're called, this has literally nothing to do with Evo's lol.

·
Premium Member
10,867 Posts
Yes I know hoover is the company who produced the hoover. But look it up hoover and vacuum cleaner mean the same thing. Some countries use hoover as the term, others use vacuum.

Also I honestly don't car what they're called, this has literally nothing to do with Evo's lol.
Correct it has nothing to do with an Evo. “Lol”

I couldn’t care less. So why did you make a point of replying?
Anyway .. personally I’ve always said vacuum.. but what do I know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts