Lancer Register Forum banner

Can it be an 8 FQ300 with no centre console badge

948 views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Michael G 
#1 · (Edited)
I am in mid deal with somebody that has an FQ300 Evo 8 on a 53 reg. It has the fog light in the rear bumper, it has the HKS hardpipe kit, it has FQ300 on the doors and bootlid, it has the 6 speed gearbox and i belive it to have the alloy roof - but it has no badge by the gear lever! The car comes up on the HPI as an FQ300 but i am a little concerned as the badge is not there, he has been told there are a handfull of cars that was imported into the uk when new with 0 miles and dont have the interior plate in them
Can anybody tell me if it is an FQ or an import GSR

#14 ·
Not all were sold with a WX prefix.

Also remember that cars which have had cherished plate transfers are re-registered when the plate is removed and not always with the WX reg again. My FQ300 was WX and then i had my plate on, and when i retained the number to sell the car i was given an MH prefix reg.

As stated above there were also a handful of cars which slipped through and didnt get a gearlever badge added to them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.