Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This must be the most common thread on here, even more than insurance and "how much is this worth?". Can we please have a section or sub section in Technical, where those fascinated by this topic can have some fun and find out if they are a VTA, re-circ, reversed or none at all type.

They could even have a BOV pride day, where they can compare noises and spring strengths. I'm not predigest, some of my best freinds post about dump valves. (The search will show I have, but I've not told my parents yet).

MB(OV)

No, really, can we have a section for this?

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,880 Posts
What's wrong with the search function? There are only two questions you can ask about them and they are asked every week.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aidy said:
What's wrong with the search function? There are only two questions you can ask about them and they are asked every week.
My point exactly. With it's own section, it might encourage those who can use the search to have a read first.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
The same questions will still get posted in Lancer Chat every week regardless of if we have a dump valve forum or not.

People forum savvy enough to look for the correct forum to post in, also search.

Those that tend not to search, stick questions in lancer chat (or the last forum they happened to be looking at)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Weebl said:
The same questions will still get posted in Lancer Chat every week regardless of if we have a dump valve forum or not.

People forum savvy enough to look for the correct forum to post in, also search.

Those that tend not to search, stick questions in lancer chat (or the last forum they happened to be looking at)
Can we at least sticky the artical by AndyF_RSX in the tech section. This would actualy help noobs as well as everyone else, because all the info would be in one place, well writen and consistant.

PLEASE! I'm a beggin' ya'

MB

1 - 5 of 5 Posts