·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi chaps,

Need a big favour.

I am looking at buying this Evo 3. ;)

Evo 3

Now I live in Norwich and Cornwall is a long, long way from me.

I was just wondering if any Evo owner in the area would be kind enough to pop round Olly's and have a little look for me. Basically he has been very, very honest about the car and I just want a second opinion on it.

Obviously anyone helping me out would receive a small donation to the Mod My Car or Fill Me With Beer Fund when I come down to pick the beast up. :D

Thanks MLR peeps!!!

Benny :coolsm:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hey Benny -

I'm going home to Cornwall this weekend, if Olly can meet me somewhere i'll take a look at the car and take whatever pics and footage you want of it for you and upload somewhere - mind you - he could do that himself.

I'm not a mechanic so I really wouldnt buy the car on my say so - I mean - before I bought the evo I ended up coming out this shop with something called a Subaru?!?!? Didnt realise what it was till the pistons went through the bonnet........

Better off getting an RAC check on it I reckon.....

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have emailed Olly and have asked him if he'd mind meeting you so you can have a look round and take some pics etc.

Whereabouts in Cornwall are you going mate and I'll see if I can get him to meet you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts