Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calling all South East members, is anyone going to enter a car/team into the MLR500 this year, as last year there was no one from the South East taking part trying to keep the title down here, this title now belongs to Scooby owners and I think you guys should try and get it back :naughty:

It would be nice to see you all pulling together as a team or teams, getting a car and taking part. I can confirm this day is one of the best day's fun you can have, no bhp figures needed just dirt, dirt and more dirt.

I am sure you have seen the pics from last and previous years 500 and seen how much fun it is, so come on guys you know you want to……:D

Threads here and here.

Lee

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
i would drive for a team but i don't have the time to organise a team also i can't tow so so someone would have to do that

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool :smthumbup

As you are allowed a minimum of 3 per team, you only really need one more but to make it cheaper would be better to have 4 or 5 :)

Lee

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Right who is going to join Kieran and Cupra r in making an MLR500 South East team.

I still have the Southern Softees flag, I will give that to the new team to use if you put a team together :smthumbup

So come on help these two members make a team :)

Lee

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Bugger off Lee kieran will be driving for me,,,, i know hes a bit chubby but we can sort something out :)

Lee i will be running in the mlr500 with a team im just waiting for the rules before i pay up :)

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
Bugger off Lee kieran will be driving for me,,,, i know hes a bit chubby but we can sort something out :)

Lee i will be running in the mlr500 with a team im just waiting for the rules before i pay up :)
cheeky ****er but yeah i'll drive for you

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Sod you then, you cant use the winning name now :wallbang:

Lee

·
Registered
26,575 Posts

·
Registered
26,575 Posts

·
Registered
8,808 Posts
You've confused me now, so is John and the chubby wookie in a team and Lee been outed ?

I wanna join in but dont want to be left alone with Lee again cos he touches me :cry:

·
Registered
26,575 Posts
You've confused me now, so is John and the chubby wookie in a team and Lee been outed ?

I wanna join in but dont want to be left alone with Lee again cos he touches me :cry:
lee was never in a team mate

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I'm not in any team cos I help out on the day :)

John is doing a team which I would imagine will be under his trader name not sure if he as an actual team yet if not maybe you can drive for his team or get another team together :smthumbup

Lee

1 - 20 of 31 Posts