Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm not surprised in the least, Mr.Simon Cowell is spearheading a fundraiser with some of the artists (in the loosest sense of the word) that appear on his record label to help Haiti, see here --->Wh0re

Is it just me or does this seem like just another way of promoting the artists he has on his label that will in turn create more revenue for him along the way?

Your thoughts folks ......

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
he's a **** -thats all there is to say...:shake:

the only reason he's no freckles is he's that oily they all slid off....:rotz:

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
So how much have you raised for the disaster, being as your just a humble "musician". OMG he has got artists together to do a charity record and may get extra work and revenue from it, why haven't other people done this. Oh that's right they have. You must be pretty bored today. :yawn::yawn::shake::shake:

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
So how much have you raised for the disaster, being as your just a humble "musician". OMG he has got artists together to do a charity record and may get extra work and revenue from it, why haven't other people done this. Oh that's right they have. You must be pretty bored today. :yawn::yawn::shake::shake:
welcome terry waite:smthumbup

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll call a spade a spade, he has ulterior motives, those being that he'll be hoping to get a kick back from exposing his artists to a mass audience.

I didn't think it was that hard to follow, guess I had to spell it out for you, I bet you've been spoon fed your whole life haven't you?

Now please, run along.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'll call a spade a spade, he has ulterior motives, those being that he'll be hoping to get a kick back from exposing his artists to a mass audience.

I didn't think it was that hard to follow, guess I had to spell it out for you, I bet you've been spoon fed your whole life haven't you?

Now please, run along.
No bellend, I work for a living. You wanted to put in your two pennys worth, I put in mine. Thanks for spelling it out for me:shake:. Fully aware of what was going on. What's up didn't make X-factor this year. Why not look past that and buy the record, or have you already made your own charity one. I know it says non lancer chat, but missed where it said I've had a hard life and want everyone to know:cry::cry::cry:

:smthumbup

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No bellend, I work for a living. You wanted to put in your two pennys worth, I put in mine. Thanks for spelling it out for me:shake:. Fully aware of what was going on. What's up didn't make X-factor this year. Why not look past that and buy the record, or have you already made your own charity one. I know it says non lancer chat, but missed where it said I've had a hard life and want everyone to know:cry::cry::cry:

Oh my ....

I work for a living too, why bring that up? That has nothing to do with the point of this thread, and lol at the X-Factor jibe, you're way off target with that comment, I seriously wouldn't have anything to do with that at all, I have self respect for myself and I'm not money orientated.

Like I've pointed out, it's just Cowell trying to punt his wares at folks with *any* opportunity thats possible, nothing is sacred to him, not even thousands of people loosing their lives in Haiti, its just another chance to earn some more coin.

Cowell is just one instance of the scrummage that Haiti has become, even the devil himself George Bush had to get involved with again ulterior interests I'm sure.

It's all about the money, it doesn't have *anything* to do with helping those that are in a desperate situation in the slightest, don't be foolish to think that for one minute, it wouldn't surprise me if the IMF is hanging around there somewhere in the background pretending to help out Haiti get back on its feet by lending the country huge amounts of money that will never ever be able to be paid back with massive interest added to the loan, then the IMF will swoops in and clean up.

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Tony i have to say im with you on this one aswell. the haiti disaster has released the voltures i wouldnt be suprised if the usa didnt cause it with some crazy weapons testing in the first place. Raptor do you really think old mr cowell put more time into organising how the charitable donations were dealt out to the poor victims- or how he was going to make the most money off all of his artists extra publicity, Wake up. ???

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Of course he will gain financially from this in the long run. But it will also raise alot of money for a desperately needy cause. I don't see anything wrong with that.

He has been doing it for year during the X factor shows. Charity singles for H4H etc. Didn't see anyone moaning about that?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Yeh mr cowell might not be everyones cup of tea but credit where credit is due he will raise a fortune for this disaster & the added benefit is seeing 2 mlr members handbag swinging (again):lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts

fail.

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Of course he will gain financially from this in the long run. But it will also raise alot of money for a desperately needy cause. I don't see anything wrong with that.

He has been doing it for year during the X factor shows. Charity singles for H4H etc. Didn't see anyone moaning about that?
Point taken ...

It all just leaves me with a nasty taste in my mouth even still.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
No more than usual. But then I don't really rate you having seen your posts.:bored:

Just amazes me how peolpe don't like someone doing something good. everyone is entitled to an opinion, cannot say that Simon Cowell floats my boat but when he does something decent people want to look at the negative.

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
Im kinda glad you dont rate me.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, thats why i expressed mine. : )

Not fit to tie geldof's shoes.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Im kinda glad you dont rate me.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, thats why i expressed mine. : )

Not fit to tie geldof's shoes.
I agree, but this is about looking past the person. Lots of people have done things for the disaster. The Hollywood stars donating, john travolta flying his personal plane in. All can be considered to have hidden agendas, but why can't people takes positives from these acts.

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
you are a bit simple raptor lol your missing the point. just except that numpty wearing his trousers too high and blowing his own trumpet every chance he gets is a dis tasteful chimp and we can all move on eh

·
Registered
8,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I agree, but this is about looking past the person. Lots of people have done things for the disaster. The Hollywood stars donating, john travolta flying his personal plane in. All can be considered to have hidden agendas, but why can't people takes positives from these acts.
Oh don't be so silly,

My point has nothing to do with my dislike for Cowell, my point was being realistic of what his agenda really is, that being money.

If money wasn't his real agenda then why didn't he grab hold of a load of Haitians and have then perform REM's Everybody Hurts or failing that have a school choir sing the song?

He's a sick puppy and that's all there is to it, you can sit there being ignorant and sticking your fingers in your ears refusing to listen to what exactly is going down but that will only underline the fact of your self ignorant state of being.

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
He's a sick puppy and that's all there is to it, you can sit there being ignorant and sticking your fingers in your ears refusing to listen to what exactly is going down but that will only underline the fact of your self ignorant state of being.
Sick puppies. hee.

Beats that rem cover sh ite

1 - 20 of 21 Posts