Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if i sound as though im nagging but is there any more news on when the remainder of the calenders are coming :goingmad: now into feb and i feel sorry for the persons car is January,s coz i might have to go striaght onto febuary's :rolleyes: please please help i also want to buy 1 for my mate Thanks :smthumbup

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,736 Posts
i still haven't had mine or the mag :wallbang:

·
Administrator
29,355 Posts
Once again I am truly sorry for the delays in getting the last issue of the magazine and calendar to everyone. As I've explained several times before, the problem is due to the printers not printing the full address on the carrier sheet and although a lot of copies have got to their intended destinations, a lot have been returned and have been repackaged and sent out 1st class.

I also apologise for not replying to anyone who has sent me a PM recently and is waiting for a reply, but as Jon has pointed out we've recently been out of the country, so I'm going to try and get to them all today.

To date the printing company has been faultless, but they've really caused us a lot of headaches this time and I have a meeting with the director of the printing company early next week to go through the problems we've encountered with this issue.

For anyone who has yet to receive their copy, all I can do is promise you will get one even if I have to send it myself. I appreciate it will be late which isn't really acceptable, but hopefully late is better than not at all.

Thanks again for your patience.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts