Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm knackered. 300 miles traveling, 130 on the circuit.

Still, well worth it, superb day as ever.

Big thanks to Darin and all the organisers. :coolsm:

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Another predictably good day at Cadwell - and only 40-odd cars booked in so plenty of track time & space to play :coolsm: Cheers again Darin and the rest of the team :thumbup:

Steve.

·
Registered
12 Posts
hi , yeah excellent day, lots of track time :cool: and no serious problems with the car, and we actually got to overtake something in our 205 gti that wasnt on its slowing down lap :flame: .....cheers

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very well organised and big up for Darin :coolsm:
Despite that my manifold blew during the middle of the day I still enjoyed it. :)
Definatelly will be joining the next Cadwell day.

Steve PH
Your French go-kart was FAST

Nice to meet Mike and Bek again :) ;)

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Trung said:
Very well organised and big up for Darin :coolsm:
Despite that my manifold blew during the middle of the day I still enjoyed it. :)
Definatelly will be joining the next Cadwell day.

Steve PH
Your French go-kart was FAST

Nice to meet Mike and Bek again :) ;)
Cheers, first time out since I fitted the 'charger. It went well but there's still just a few of those pesky Evos that I can't catch! :ara:

One guy went past us (black number plates with silver lettering) and we had a chat with him later - asked him what was under the bonnet - 680bhp!! :adore: Thought he pulled away a bit easy :crackup:

·
2,529 Posts
Just to echo the above comments,

Was a fantastic day, and very well organised. Really found the instruction useful as well.

Hope to be back there soon, with a slightly healthier car.

:)

Unevo

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Great day out with loads and loads of track time. The Silver 205 with the MI16 motor was pretty impressive.

The missile of the day had to be Norm's Evo 6, now ya see it now ya don't!

A pair of discs are going in the skip but I can't complain after they have done nearly 400 track miles??

PFC

·
Registered
116 Posts
Have to agree, it was a good day with loads of track time and my first with the MLR.
Found a few little problems with the car, like oil backing up in the turbo at the bottom of the goose neck causing it to smoke which is why i took it steady for the rest of the day but a baffled sump should sort that. So now i can up the boost!
Thanks to all for not running into me during my off in practice, :blush: cheap road tyres suck! but they are completly dead now so good ones going on!

·
NR555
7,425 Posts
Yes, i have to agree the MLR track days are the best i've been on to date. The only problem at cadwell was i realised that my brakes are finally fecked and so it has cost me some of my hard earned wedge for a set of AP's :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts