Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the last two weeks have flown by and can't believe its time for cadwell already.

Leaving this afternoon, see you all there tomorrow and lets keep our fingers crossed for a full day on slicks ;)

·
Premium Member
941 Posts
Cadwell

Forecast is good

new AP's and Carbonne Lorraine WRC pads all bedded in ready to go :D

Big thanks to Nick and Chris At NR Autosport for devoting a whole day to set these up...have a light lunch Chris or you will be enjoying it several times over :crackup: the car just stops and stops and then stops again.

Slicks are ordered and the jerry cans are full.

See you all tomorrow.

·
NR555
7,416 Posts
yep, that's me all set, car back from NR and now should loose a few more seconds a lap ;)

weather is looking good

·
Registered
52 Posts
just filled car & jerry cans, fitted my new strut braces, slicks ordered see you in the morning. lets hope by tomorrow night im not :cry: :cry: :crackup:

·
Premium Member
16,914 Posts
Few more hours at work then im loading up the car and setting off....see you all in the morning :D ...can not wait :D :D

Cheers
Ian

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Just going to load up the car now - see y'all tomorrow morning :cool:

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Re: Cadwell

JohnT said:
Forecast is good

new AP's and Carbonne Lorraine WRC pads all bedded in ready to go :D

Big thanks to Nick and Chris At NR Autosport for devoting a whole day to set these up...have a light lunch Chris or you will be enjoying it several times over :crackup: the car just stops and stops and then stops again.

Slicks are ordered and the jerry cans are full.

See you all tomorrow.
i may come down ! can i have a drive john ? only i am carless until the 9 turns up . the new carbon lorraine pads good then ???? they should be as burns loeb and many more top wrc drivers insist on them as the only pad up to the job .!!!!

good luck

dave

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Cadwell is today!

It's too early for getting up. Can we please relocate my fave circuit to somewhere in the midlands :sleep:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts