Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Every1!

Just wondering if any1 is staying at these places!

Cos I have yet 2 decide where I am gonna stay for Thurs and amp; Fri!

It's eithier gonna b

Keddington house,which is about 3miles away from Cadwell
25 a nyte and amp; includes Brekkie and tea on arrival! 01507 603973

The Black Horse,which is about 5 miles away from Cadwell
25 a nyte and brekkie. 01507 343640

Thanxs!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Evo6tommi have you tried the Beaufort hotel Louth 01507 605005 quite close to the Haywain and cadwell

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Splodge and the beast on tow will be staying in Keddington house on Thurs night, leaving London at 6, wont get there till 10, any one else staying there? meet in local pub in Louth?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I has decided 2 stay @ Keddington House, so I will c u there! Or we can meet up on the way if u wants cos i is coming from Bournemouth.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hiya Leo,
Ill be loading up my Evo 4 onto the trailer behind the Shogun ( cant afford all that SUL!) in Guildford at 5pm on Thurs, it takes about an hour to mix up fuel addatives, load up 18 tyres, chuck in trolly jack etc, so Ill be at J4 on the M3 at 6pm ready to head up A1.
If you want to trav in convoy, I dont do over 80 towing, give us a call on 07973 430 950
Jevo, craze, any of the Reading Massive comming up aswell?
Ive got some parts to supply to Triton motorsort in Bournmouth on Sat, can you drop them off for us?
RogerRally

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would drop those parts off 4 u if I could. But I is staying in the midlands sfter the trackday 4 the weekend.

I will let u know about the convoy up cos not sure what time I am going up,cos I is not sure what time my car is gonna b out of the tunning garage.The car is in for the EVC to b plugged in and tuned,boost button 2 b fitted,Blitz Nur-Spec exhaust going on and service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts