Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Subaru trackday on the 8th Oct???

I'll be there in my Scoob, hope a few Evo's are out too :D:D:D

Skip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Skip

after comparing trackdays on here a couple of times we still haven't met!:)

I am going to Cadwell (still a SIDC member) along with Dave in hime black Evo VI.

Cadwell is my favourite circuit and I can't wait to get back there, Dave has only done the club circuit so I am looking forward to him doing the 'Mountain'!:D

See you there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin

I'll make a point of tracking you down, I've never done Cadwell yet but already looking forward to it. New slick on order, trashed one at the MLR Croft day, suspension now sorted :)

Just a leaking gasket and new pads all round to do :D:D:D

Skip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hope to be at Cadwell with my mate in his modded Scoob Uk spec with |PLS||PLS|330bhp and and 330lbft of torque. It gives my evo a fair run for its money, even the way a drive. Just ask for Sam.

cheers

scotty.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Might take a 3 or 4 hour lunch break and have a ride over!! Would be rude not too with Cadwell being on our doorstep!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Hunty / Dave,

I was too busy looking at my rear view mirror seeing the both of you coming down from behind that i missed my line completely again. It' was my first lap and also last. Came late, so friends took my car out in the earlier sessions.

Hope to catch up again at Cadwell.

Lawrence

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lawrence

Are you doing the SIDC day at Cadwell?
If you are when are you going, I know I messed up the meeting arrangements at Croft, but myself and T21 EVO are going down Sunday night and staying overnight in Louth.

You are welcome to join us!:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guys

I have received a mail from the SIDC still wanting bookings for this event:

Come on Cadwell is a fab circuit, with few opportunities to drive it each year, get it booked and we can all have a few beers on the Sunday night!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Which pub in Louth are you guys planning on going to? We are in Mablethorpe on Sunday watching the moto-x sand racing so could pop in on the way back! Will also be going on Monday to watch for a little while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Went down to Cadwell at lunchtime today, loads of Scoobys with drivers having their lunch, only one Evo seen and that was a bit porley and being towed to the pits by a Sierra!! And it didnt even go on the track!!

Pretty poor show in my opinion. The journey there and back was much more fun!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bigevo

Dave T21 had his eyes lazered on Saturday so was unable to drive, I woke up to total devestation at my house after the high winds so decided not to travel.

Sorry if you wasted a trip!

What was the weather like?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Weather was really good considering the night befores winds and rain, it was dry and sunny and fairly warm, just hope it can be the same for Donington next month!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kevin

Sorry to here about that, was a cracking day :D:D:D
I was looking forward to seeing your car on track again, was even going to try and catch a ride.

Big Evo

You should have found me, spent most of track time without a passenger, was free to come out for a ride too.

Skip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Skip,

That was cheating then - so I'm chasing you, with a passenger and std road tyres and suspension then eh?

Just wait till the suspension is on this friday!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Deadscoob

LOL, nee bugger wanted to come in the car with me, offered loads of people :D:D:D

Hmmm I think you'll win then, now where's my cheque book gone, think if i put 15k into my car instead of changing it it'll be a fair contest :)

No, serious tho, your car was going well when it ran and sounded the bizz, shame you never learned how to use hose clips properly :) guess where the tool came from that tightened it back up??? :D:D:D I'm pleased carting all that stuff round was useful :)

Skip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You know i'd have gave you oot you needed, pleased you kept it running.

So whens your next day out ????

Skip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Santa Pod this week....

Donno end of month, Kemble, brands and Donno all the same week after :eek:

:D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi I heard there was an EVo Extreme at Cadwell and that It got towed off the track. Did its engine blow??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think people thought it had, but it turned out to be something minor that caused a few problems - hope it's ok anyway.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts