Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just screams CHAV top me sorry even worse when you see a 60 year old bloke driving it reliving his YOFF
Coz an ehvo or imprezza aint chavvy at all bruv - u get me - lol :crackup:

Reactions: the judderman

Premium Member
Regional Organiser
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Read this yesterday, thought it was Fake News ha !!
https://www.motor1.com/news/185375/subaru-wrx-sti-final-edition/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I see the Yanks are keeping them then...
...well they don't get the proper ones over there yet do they, so don't know any different! :crackup:

Still another icon to bite the dust and go green (or is that blue now?) Maybe that's it the whole 'bluemotion/bluedrive' that is the new word for green it seems cannot be associated with WRC blue and gold wheels. ;)

Premium Member
Only the UK losing out because no one is buying them. Everywhere else is still going to get them after next year..

The 'Final Edition' is just the 2018 STI with a badge stuck on it for the UK market. :lol:

Premium Member
Say what you like about the civic but they will give evos a run for their money. The new ones even quicker....and weirder. Many assume they are ****e because 'they are only fwd' And?

My next car is the fd2 though.....the last TRUE type R...and a jdm model. Swindon for me just doesn't have the same appeal.

Impreza are long in the tooth anyway, they haven't moved on and remain archaic as a result.

Premium Member
Say what you like about the civic but they will give evos a run for their money. The new ones even quicker....and weirder. Many assume they are ****e because 'they are only fwd' And?

My next car is the fd2 though.....the last TRUE type R...and a jdm model. Swindon for me just doesn't have the same appeal.

Impreza are long in the tooth anyway, they haven't moved on and remain archaic as a result.
Who let this H head on here :wallbang::goingmad::frust:.................:rolleyes:
Cadbury finally melts away into the past :angel:

Registered
I like the 15 plate civic type r, think the looks are awesome. Finally made the bubble shape civic look good. The 17 plate civic is an acquired taste. But the reviews for both models have been positive to say the least! Wouldn鈥檛 mind have a drive in one to see how it feels/handles.

Registered
On the original topic. The wrx sti is dead in the uk only. The rest of the world still gets them. The uk didn鈥檛 have them between 2011 ish until 2014. Though I think this was due to the high price of the pound. The new Impreza protype shown recently looks pretty good. It鈥檚 not due until 2018 and a wrx / sti has not been confirmed as yet. If it is the uk still might get them. But Subaru hasn鈥檛 moved on as much as their rivals, I mean the civic now produces more power and hype.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts