Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I thought I'd try the bung for the exhaust today, never used it, had a headache from beer last night, and wanted to see what difference it made.

seemed to make a significant difference, much quieter and pleasant to drive with a stinking hangover. drove to Reading, parked up in the shopping centre car park went to get some stuff and came back an hour later and drove to parents to dinner, got there and realised the bung was gone. It was properly fastened so i cant imagine it would work loose and fly out when driving, and i'm sure if this had happened i would have noticed?

i can only presume some thieving **** in reading took it in the short time i was there - wnakers !!

anyone any experience of losing them whilst driving, or finding a replacement? it's for the standard E9 exhaust...

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
I know off dealers who have had all the evo bungs stolen whilst cars were on the forecourts. :eek:

·
Registered
11,325 Posts
Nick usually comes to the Reading Monthly Jap Car meets and the next one is on Tuesday

Maybe you could pick it up from him there if not beforehand ?

:)

p.s. bad luck getting your bung nicked .... is Reading particularly bad or is it just the state of the nation or the way that Evo's attract attention from both good and bad people ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.