Lancer Register Forum banner

Bury St Edmunds Meet Sunday 15th March

2K views 35 replies 12 participants last post by  Della 
#1 · (Edited)
Due to popular requests, the next East Anglia Meet will be held at the Flying Fortress in Bury St Edmunds on Sunday 15th March.

Meet from 11:30 onwards, table booked for 12 noon.

The Post Code for the Pub is IP31 2QU.

Map can be found by Clicking me

Pub website Clicky

A table of 20 has been provisionally booked so add you name to the list if you fancy some fine grub. I can't promise the weather but have heard they do good food.

Please copy and paste your names. ;)

1. Bazzer
2. sneaky.d aka Dave
3. Oldslider aka bob and cris
4. revs_gsr aka james and donna
5. papasmurf_fq260 aka nigel
6. cooldude
7. RichF- Rich & Kim
8. Pantsgolf aka Chris & Caroline - Arriving late due to hitting a ball around a field.
9. Wesley1980

See less See more
#24 ·
Who told you that??? Bob i bet...!!!! :D

Yes progress is slow due to lack of bits available for the car, box is repaired, diff is being repaired and bearings are yet to be sourced....

All in all still where it was before, On the ramp.....:cry:

Im really hoping that its back for the ace cafe meet though, as it looks like its gonna be a good turn out....

:smthumbup

#32 ·
sorry guys.. I wont be able to make it... Ill be working on the evo... I started the following today and didnt quite get finished..

JMF INTAKE MANIFOLD
JMF EXHAUST MANIFOLD
AEROMOTIVE FPR
AEROMOTIVE FUEL RAIL
TSL DECAT
TSL DOWNPIPEIC HARDPIPE UPPER AND LOWER
POWER FC

I got most of it done but just a few minor tweaks... hope to see ya guys soon..

jason

#35 ·
Was a great day out, weather was fantastic and the drive there was superb. Good old B road blast.

The food was good, but to be honest, not a patch on the Shipwreck. Talking of which I'll organise the next one in April once I've searched the events calander and find a free slot in the hectic schedule.;)

Will be great to see you both again, its been ages.

I took a couple of pictures but mostly of RichF's mint MAK. It was so clean, too clean in fact to eat your dinner off. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.