Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone post a pic from the Technical E5 manual of the removal and installation of the E5 rear airdam as fitted to the bottom of the rear bumper. If you are unable to post a pic can someone email me the relevant section to [email protected]

Mine needs replacing as it was recently damaged and melted on a rolling road day :(

Thanks in advance

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Spanbody,

If no one replies today I will scan it tonight and send it to you.it looks quite simple ,even I could do it and thats saying some thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHORTY, that would be brilliant mate!

The air dam got warped/melted and marked when an exhaust extractor hit it during a rolling
road test. I have a new one on the way and would like to pass details of its removal/refitting
to my local paint shop.

Cheers,

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
span,

have you got this now? If not I've got the pages that i could fax to you as i aint got no scanner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
oli goon,

I havent received anything yet! Shorty did you forget to email me it ?
If you could fax it to me oli goon I would be very greatfull. The fax number is:

0131 343 4089

Cheers,
....Brian :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you from edinburgh ?? iam too what car have you got . ive not seen too many in edinburgh

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Spanbody.

No didn't forget ,I couldn't get the scanned picture to attatch itself to the Email.have you a fax machine?
e- mail me on [email protected] with the fax number and I will do it in 3 minutes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shorty,

My fax number (at work) is 0131 343 4089

Negri

I live just outside Edinburgh but comute there every day in my Yellow E5. I work for BAE SYSTEMS
and use to park at South Gyle but now work at the new building at Crew Toll. You probably wont
see much of it till next year as it is going into hibernation over winter.

What car do you have ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ive seen it once going along queensferry road you where going towards the forth bridge i was going towards the city centre . i was in a silver 5 about 3 months ago

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Negri,

That would have been me on the Queensferry road, how long have you had your E5 ?
I dont see many EVO's hitting around Edinburgh although there is a white E6 parked in the Deutsche
Bank across the road from where I work. I can go for months without seeing another one on the road!

Where do you get yours serviced? I use the Ralliart approved Mitsu dealer at Newbridge, have always
had reasonably good service from them.

Cya on the road m8 :)
....Brian

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i bought my Evo from mitsi at new bridge and have had it serviced there as well . they seem to be ok , everytime i pass there i go in for a look. and there is alway a couple of evos getting serviced or worked on so i guess they must be pretty good, my clutch is shagged at the moment so its off the road till 6th dec . ill maybe see you when its fixed. i have noticed at least six Evos in the last 3 months all diffrent. just glad i dont see one every day!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts