Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, on Friday night I was minding my own business at home watching TV.. My pride and joy sitting out on my drive looking sexeh.. My brothers home at the mo, he shouts to me Just poppin out for a bit chris ! I was like ok laters!

After startrek (dont laugh) had finnished I was ment to be going to Manchester in the EVO, so I jump in ready, to go pick up a few mates and cruis on down to Manchester.. On the way down to my freinds I start to hear a sort of grinding/rubbing noise coming from the front right wheel, i was like What the F*** so i pulled over and to my supprise my whole front right wing was pushed in 3 or 4 inches and was resting on my front rubber! I WAS SO MADDDDDD.. I quickly drove home, i was very very red in the face at this time.. After thinking a little i realised what had happend, any way to cut a very long storie short.. MY BROTHER REVERSED INTO MY EVO WITH HIS SCOOBY FFS!! A FERKIN SCOOBY!!!

How much are front right wings? they are alluminium aint they?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Not sure of the price , but it's plastic not aluminium.
Wot's your bro's fate for this apalling act of vandalism ?

BTW , have some pic's of u and yr motor at that dyno day , make u look quite handsome :) Will sort some copies 4 u.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evoboy, are you sure the wings are plastic? Looks a bit thin to me for that, I think its ally which means it cannot easily be bent out as the ally stretches rather than justs bends like steel. chances of getting a scrap one is bugger all.

total fuker really. i assume you bro' will pay?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oli,
Oooops , I've just reread and I c he means the front wing NOT the spoiler , so yes aluminium not plastic.

Djack ,
Nasty business m8 , I'd take a bloody hammer 2 his scooby 4 that ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heheh handsom? :)

Yer I did mean the wing. Just took it round to my mates, he works in a body shop. He said that they would try and fix it first before going for the new wing. Everythink else is fine apart form the kink in the wheel arch, and the front right indicator housing has a peice of plastic missing from it, that slots into a hole on the right wing( behind to hold the indicator in place)..

Hopefully they will sort it out!

Funnily enough, a few years back my bro had a Golf 1.8 and I reversed into that on the same drive, but into the right side door.. So I cant charge him!! Bugger!

Evoboy. I have searched everywhere for a copy of Performance Ford around here.. I cant seem to get a copy! :(

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My father had a firkin idjit Civic driver crash into his brand new Evo 7 before X'mas (the car was only 2 weeks old!) and slightly dented the front wing (the spoiler was quite badly damaged too). Body shop tried to fix the wing, but because it is aluminum alloy, the metal tore instead of just bending. Luckily they were able to mend it (don't know how,) but it looks brand new. Granted, the damage as mentioned was very mild.

Hope you get it fixed ok!

Cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.