Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
You can stick down a £1 deposit, get it later and still get the offer.

I have done that, but not got round to changing it over.

I have heard that the customer support isn't so good, but thats about it. I guess you cannot expect everything for such a cheap price.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beefy said:
You can stick down a £1 deposit, get it later and still get the offer.

I have done that, but not got round to changing it over.

I have heard that the customer support isn't so good, but thats about it. I guess you cannot expect everything for such a cheap price.
i understand beefy, part of the reason i stuck with bt

but i have signed over the netcafe to them i save 175 quid every quarter overall in business
was thinking maybe do the same in the house

but i noticed at the moment im unlimited, the full story was in their website and for the unlimited package their 19.50 and then they hike it up to 31.50 which is dearer than bts 27.99

i think i will stick with bt for the house and them for business

cheers

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I look after a customer that uses bulldog in 15 sites around the UK.

Customer support is absolutely tripe, every week when I have to phone up to log a call for one of the sites going down I have to speak to the most braindead helpdesk operatives. Quality of Service is very poor too.

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chockymonster said:
I look after a customer that uses bulldog in 15 sites around the UK.

Customer support is absolutely tripe, every week when I have to phone up to log a call for one of the sites going down I have to speak to the most braindead helpdesk operatives. Quality of Service is very poor too.
i know what u mean mate , bt is def very good that way and if they cant sort it they put u onto someone who knows

cheers

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
Bulldog are doing a special promo in this area...
4mbps + phone line for £10.50 each
total: £21 for the first 6 months (only) with no tie-in

just wondering whether it's worth switching for 6 months from BT ?
....only thing is that Bulldog haven't got a brilliant rep (as Chocky has mentioned)

·
Registered
46,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xlr8 said:
Bulldog are doing a special promo in this area...
4mbps + phone line for £10.50 each
total: £21 for the first 6 months (only) with no tie-in

just wondering whether it's worth switching for 6 months from BT ?
....only thing is that Bulldog haven't got a brilliant rep (as Chocky has mentioned)
sounds good bud part of the reason the business was switched to them

but my home package is different and its unlimited but home package is only a 1 meg while broadband after the promotion will be 31.99 for a 4 meg

still good though only a few quid dearer than bt

i need to check first coz im sure i just renewed my contract with bt broadband i will see how long i have to wait to cancel it

cheers

·
Registered
173 Posts
I've just signed up for bulldog 4mb uncapped service. I went for it as I know a few people with bulldog and they have had no problems, but after signing up and reading the forums on their website, I am now a bit concerned I wont get connected for about 2 months!!!

Fingers corssed I wont have any problems, but from the sounds of it I will!!! :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts