Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I work in IT and need a new job live in south any ideas of where to start. I know of some sites like rightmove.co.uk and jobsite however do any of you have any preferred well recommended agencies?

Napier

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jobs

OK I am waiting for some info from your people Mosi it seems that maybe you have my e-mail wrong or something.

Maybe I can call one of your sales /agents sometime to have a chat would that help if so please send me their contact details.

The reason for all this is that A) the company I work for are changing their market positioning and leaving me with learning a whole new set of products of which I dont want to get involved in and B) it means to learn the stuff I need to go to a rather dodgy country for 6 weeks.

By which time I am sure the US will have made a decision to make us all redundant on our return, so not in the best of moods right now and am grateful of any help.

Napier

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Re: Jobs

Napier said:
OK I am waiting for some info from your people Mosi it seems that maybe you have my e-mail wrong or something.

Maybe I can call one of your sales /agents sometime to have a chat would that help if so please send me their contact details.

The reason for all this is that A) the company I work for are changing their market positioning and leaving me with learning a whole new set of products of which I dont want to get involved in and B) it means to learn the stuff I need to go to a rather dodgy country for 6 weeks.

By which time I am sure the US will have made a decision to make us all redundant on our return, so not in the best of moods right now and am grateful of any help.

Napier
David, we have the same email address that you gave us when you first emailed me on our db. You actually did reply to an email that Laura sent you, and agreed that role wasnt for you - so the emails are getting to you. It would seem you missed Dave's email - which I believe he has just spoken to you about on the phone.

We'll keep at it at this end

All the best
Steve

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Napier said:
Hi All,

I work in IT and need a new job live in south any ideas of where to start. I know of some sites like rightmove.co.uk and jobsite however do any of you have any preferred well recommended agencies?

Napier
Hi Napier,

What side are you in? Support? Soft Dev? Infrastructure? etc.
Also you looking to go contract or Permi ?

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
273 Posts
IT Jobs Site...

Pretty much the best job site out there for IT that I know of is JobServe This has been the source of 2 of the 3 last jobs I have done in the last 5 years (as a contractor), and the previous permie job before that.

IT in london is pretty bouyant at the moment, good luck!! :D

·
Registered
11,287 Posts
Blue_Evo_6_GSR said:
Hi Mosi looking for a junior web developer with asp.net, VB, C++ and SQL experience any sugestions on where to look?

cheers
Mark
We can source that no problem, email me your contact details again and I will get someone to call you straight away.

:)

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
When I was contracting I used to swear by freelanceinformer.com

think it might have been taken over now tho.... but they were always good.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts