Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Is this the meet for all Jap Marques as I have been to loads of Bubble meets 90% of which were nearly all Subaru. One I went to was great with GT4's, Pulsar's, Skylines etc. If its the latter I will be there.

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
jap cars

MikeyG said:
Is this the meet for all Jap Marques as I have been to loads of Bubble meets 90% of which were nearly all Subaru. One I went to was great with GT4's, Pulsar's, Skylines etc. If its the latter I will be there.
it is for any jap cars, even non ones turn up, there will always be a high volume of scoob;ys due to the amount around this area

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Re: pete

paul North said:
bring it down mate, at this meet, good to meet you
Think i might pop along Paul, i know my mate Stig has been to a couple, the lad with the Yellow 260 ;) ;)

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Re: Re: Re: pete

paul North said:
is your car allowed out in the rain, you no what afew are like on here :crackup: :p
Oh yes, i`m not a sunny weather man, but i do like to keep it clean, but they`re for driving ;) ;) been out in it today, it`s filthy now :cry: :cry: comps are now black :crackup: :crackup:

·
Registered
20,154 Posts
pete

staffi said:
Oh yes, i`m not a sunny weather man, but i do like to keep it clean, but they`re for driving ;) ;) been out in it today, it`s filthy now :cry: :cry: comps are now black :crackup: :crackup:
I bet they are, same as you believe in going in them as regular as poss, not just to look at, :crackup:

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
I'll be there, i called down 2 the last one there was some nice evo's on show but not that many of em. mainly Toyotas and nissans. So come on guys It'll be nice 2 see a big evo show for this one! :D

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
hi staffi - yer usually good turnout at stenson - be gud if we could organise run out to say matlock after down the twistys ;)
going autosports sunday tho mate! theres anotha meet on the 4th at chesterfield - not to far away , going that 1

·
NR555
7,434 Posts
sorry wont be making this one, i'm car less until the end of january (ish)

1 - 20 of 75 Posts