Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one ever driven there ? i must say what a well run outfit and a absolute scream of a track too ! full 100 metre wide runways to drift on to @ well above 130mph . 100 quid for the day and enjoyed every minute of it . we should look @ this for the MLR trackdays next year .

dave

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
Red Mist said:
Do they get the dustpan and brush out to clean it first? With some of these airfield tracks what you save on the cost you make up for in paint :D
Having run down that runway following Rich in his 4, I can quite happily state, no they don't. Crap everywhere :(

Ok if you are running single car but if you are following somebody then it's not good.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the 40 + cars there yesterday had no problems @ all . a nice curcuit with some excellent drifting bends were you are doing well over the ton . 1 corner yesrterday was a flat 6th jobby . more of a funnyday rather than a small curcuit . they will be doing the full curcuit later this year and this inc the main straight some 4 miles total per lap . now thats fun. but @ a £100 it is good value . especially if you like a challenge . as for the dust pan and brush ,never founfd the curcuit to have a gravel top .

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Weebl said:
Having run down that runway following Rich in his 4, I can quite happily state, no they don't. Crap everywhere :(

Ok if you are running single car but if you are following somebody then it's not good.
you should have stayed in front then :crackup:

:angel: :angel:

would make a good day, but i have to agree it was a bit harsh with the debris!!

that MR loved every second though :D

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
T27... said:
Dave

Are you talking 130mph thro' the last bend onto the straight ?

Kev
kev tbh its the first corner after the sound meter . i was going through it @ 140mph + all be it on some special new rubber we were testing for a tyre manufacturer. great fun day out and really allows you to play incomplete saftey . nice venue nice track and nice price .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts