Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to tell someone!!

Upgraded my broadband connection to 2meg.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's only £14.99+VAT per month!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
www.plus.net

If you join up, go through the bit where you can say someone referred you - and mention me. ;)

******* cheap ain't it?

There's a 1gig per month limit, but i never get anywhere near that!

And each gig over and above that is only £1.75.......... ;)

It's a no brainer............

It's like stepping up from dial up to 576k broadband.

The difference is incredible! :D

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
1gig per month? no wonder its 15squid mate, thats a joke! you can pay 25quid and get 100gb limit i think now,,

alot of companies used to be unmetered but i think they are all gonna go that way, even nildram who i have been with for years are now gonna meter it, but still u can dload allnight unmetered on 2mb for 25quid, u cant beat that

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jason4656 said:
1gig per month? no wonder its 15squid mate, thats a joke!
Not when you only use .75gig per month - like I do.

And I do my fair share of surfing/emails...........

I've gone from £22.99 per month for a 500k connection to £16-odd per month for a 2meg connection. And I won't ever go over the 1gig per month, so I is well 'appy!! ;)

What sort of sad, no-mates, nothing to do with their life weirdo needs 100gig per month?? That's over 3 times bigger than my hard drive, which I've had for 5 years, and which isn't even half full!!!!!!!!!!!:D ;)

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
What sort of sad, no-mates, nothing to do with their life weirdo needs 100gig per month?? That's over 3 times bigger than my hard drive, which I've had for 5 years, and which isn't even half full!!!!!!!!!!!
errrrrrrr someone who gets paid silly amounts of money for transfering large amounts of data type of sad no mates type of guy, you know what i mean?

also someone who maybe likes to download music and films for their entertainment type of saddo

my hard drives are coming up for half a terabyte lol guess i must be sad

·
Registered
313 Posts
I get an 8Mb connection (512 up) and a 500GB per month limit all for £39.99 per month :moon:

couldnt give a crap if anyone thinks its sad :p

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha! Very sad indeed. :D

My point is this: £14.99 per month for a 2 meg connection with a 1gig limit is fantastic value for someone like me who uses the internet for email and surfing.

So don't say it's **** value or a load of rubbish please. It won't be good enough for you, but I'll bet it's plenty good enough for more than 50% of the population.

I'm very pleased for you that you earn a fortune. I'm sure everyone else is pleased to learn that you earn a fortune too. You can afford a superquick connection with a 50 zillion gig limit. Good on ya fella. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
I'm very pleased for you that you earn a fortune. I'm sure everyone else is pleased to learn that you earn a fortune too. You can afford a superquick connection with a 50 zillion gig limit. Good on ya fella
no need to be silly about it, im just stating a point, as you were, there are reasons for needing more bandwidth, its not just cos your sad!

·
Registered
439 Posts
Rob Plummer said:
My point is this: £14.99 per month for a 2 meg connection with a 1gig limit is fantastic value for someone like me who uses the internet for email and surfing.
I think this is quite a good deal. I'm currently with plusnet on a 512K ADSL connection and am seriously considering moving to the 2Mb.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
MadGrip said:
I get an 8Mb connection (512 up) and a 500GB per month limit all for £39.99 per month :moon:

couldnt give a crap if anyone thinks its sad :p
:eek: :eek: :eek: !!! Who in the hell does that at that price?!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts