Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm after a front set of brembos (evo 5/6/7/8/9), ideally with pads and discs.

I have just missed out on a great set that went for £117 on ebay so I would be looking to spend similar money. I don't mind about the paint finish on them as they will be getting a respray anyway.

Please email me on [email protected] if you have anything that I may be interested in.

Many thanks.:smthumbup

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
That would be very lucky at getting another set at £117 but as I am going for a brake upgrade, my Brembo Calipers, Discs and Pads will be up for sale. Calipers and Discs have done 18k and the Performance Friction pads I have, have only done 3k. Calipers will need a refurb, which I can also supply the paint and stickers for them.

If your still interested, make me an offer by PM

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did think £117 was cheap but I also missed out on another set yesterday at £134 (naff at this ebay lark.lol) so this seems to be the going rate at the moment for a front set of brembos with reasonable discs and pads.

I don't mind stretching the funds a bit but offers of sets that are double the amount of what they are going on ebay is no good, I'm in no rush so it looks like I will just have to keep my eye out on fleabay.

Many thanks to all so far for all their offers, I am considering a couple and I will be in touch if I change my mind.:smthumbup

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
This is what you need for silly finishing times and winning at the last mo without sweating about it. Set your top price it does all the work:

Clicky

1 - 10 of 10 Posts